Lilac and Lilies
The Fort Lauderdale shop is brimming with designer labels all wrapped up in adorable digs.
The lowdown: Once you get over the jaw-dropping splendor (The crystal chandelier! The plushy pink couch! The coffee table covered in glossies!) that is Lilac and Lilies boutique, it’s time to get shopping for a glam getup.
“We’re an upscale boutique specializing in the latest in hip, designer styles for the most fashionable, contemporary woman,” Owner Michelle DiMarco says.
The ‘hood: The boutique is located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale and directly across from the Galleria Mall on Sunrise Boulevard.
The vibe: Think whimsical meets vintage. Shabby chic furniture, zebra rug, fresh-cut flowers, gold-framed mirrors and pops of blues and purples create a chic and feminine feel.
“I wanted Lilac And Lilies to resemble a fabulous and well-edited closet filled with your favorite designer clothes,” DiMarco says.
The highlights: DiMarco personally meets each designer, hand selects every garment and touts the store’s A.V. Max long initial necklaces ($65), Alex and Ani bangles ($24 to $50 each), Jennifer Zeuner accessories and Kendra Scott Danielle earrings ($60) as best sellers. Shoppers will find seasonal collections from designers such as Black Halo, J Brand, Indah, Lauren Moshi, Madison Marcus and Trina Turk.
The owner says: “Hands down, what makes Lilac And Lilies so unique is our merchandise selection and customer service,” DiMarco adds.
Lilac And Lilies
2541 East Sunrise Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood