Lil Wayne says he was kicked out of Miami Heat game
Heat says no
It's a case of deja vu. Lil Wayne is complaining that he was kicked out of the Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers game Sunday. According to the rapper's Tweets, he was asked to leave because he was rooting for the Lakers. "So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow!" Lil Wayne posted. Not the case, says Heat spokeswoman Lorrie-Ann Diaz, who told USA TODAY Sports in an e-mail that Wayne just left, and was not kicked out. A fellow fan sitting nearby has another spin on the story: "Random guy yelled at Lil Wayne at #MiamiHEAT game. Weezy looked back, gave him a mean stare & gestured he had a gun," tweeted Danny Vega. "Weezy just got into argument with security at the #MiamiHEAT game. He got kicked out for gun gesture." LW doesn't seem to be a great, um, sport. He ranted after not being allowed into a Western Conference finals game last year, citing racism. Oklahoma City Thunder spokesman Dan Mahoney said the issue was a lack of ticket issue. the rapper didn't have a ticket to the sold-out game.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae