Lil Wayne and co make the rounds
Seen and heard
Following their America’s Most Wanted tour stop Sunday night at the Cruzan Amphitheater, Lil’ Wayne and T.I. headed down to the Prestige Sundays party at Bamboo Miami Beach. Before their arrival, uber producer Timbaland hopped into the DJ booth with DJ E Feezy and "vibed out," says our source, before playing a new Justin Timberlake tune. T.I. , in tow with wife Tiny, arrived around 2 a.m., greeting Timbaland and wishing his wife a happy birthday before performing five songs. Wayne arrived shortly after T.I. and partied with Atlantic Records president Mike Kyser, Miami Heat player Mario Chalmers and boxer Adrien Broner, among others, until 4 a.m.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami