Lil Wayne and co make the rounds
Seen and heard
Following their America’s Most Wanted tour stop Sunday night at the Cruzan Amphitheater, Lil’ Wayne and T.I. headed down to the Prestige Sundays party at Bamboo Miami Beach. Before their arrival, uber producer Timbaland hopped into the DJ booth with DJ E Feezy and "vibed out," says our source, before playing a new Justin Timberlake tune. T.I. , in tow with wife Tiny, arrived around 2 a.m., greeting Timbaland and wishing his wife a happy birthday before performing five songs. Wayne arrived shortly after T.I. and partied with Atlantic Records president Mike Kyser, Miami Heat player Mario Chalmers and boxer Adrien Broner, among others, until 4 a.m.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage