Lil Wayne and co make the rounds
Seen and heard
Following their America’s Most Wanted tour stop Sunday night at the Cruzan Amphitheater, Lil’ Wayne and T.I. headed down to the Prestige Sundays party at Bamboo Miami Beach. Before their arrival, uber producer Timbaland hopped into the DJ booth with DJ E Feezy and "vibed out," says our source, before playing a new Justin Timberlake tune. T.I. , in tow with wife Tiny, arrived around 2 a.m., greeting Timbaland and wishing his wife a happy birthday before performing five songs. Wayne arrived shortly after T.I. and partied with Atlantic Records president Mike Kyser, Miami Heat player Mario Chalmers and boxer Adrien Broner, among others, until 4 a.m.
On Our Radar
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie
- Floyd Mayweather not selling South Florida house