Lil Wayne and co make the rounds
Seen and heard
Following their America’s Most Wanted tour stop Sunday night at the Cruzan Amphitheater, Lil’ Wayne and T.I. headed down to the Prestige Sundays party at Bamboo Miami Beach. Before their arrival, uber producer Timbaland hopped into the DJ booth with DJ E Feezy and "vibed out," says our source, before playing a new Justin Timberlake tune. T.I. , in tow with wife Tiny, arrived around 2 a.m., greeting Timbaland and wishing his wife a happy birthday before performing five songs. Wayne arrived shortly after T.I. and partied with Atlantic Records president Mike Kyser, Miami Heat player Mario Chalmers and boxer Adrien Broner, among others, until 4 a.m.
On Our Radar
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz