Lil Wayne and co make the rounds
Seen and heard
Following their America’s Most Wanted tour stop Sunday night at the Cruzan Amphitheater, Lil’ Wayne and T.I. headed down to the Prestige Sundays party at Bamboo Miami Beach. Before their arrival, uber producer Timbaland hopped into the DJ booth with DJ E Feezy and "vibed out," says our source, before playing a new Justin Timberlake tune. T.I. , in tow with wife Tiny, arrived around 2 a.m., greeting Timbaland and wishing his wife a happy birthday before performing five songs. Wayne arrived shortly after T.I. and partied with Atlantic Records president Mike Kyser, Miami Heat player Mario Chalmers and boxer Adrien Broner, among others, until 4 a.m.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz