Lights Out Festival in Wynwood blends beats with laser show
Dozens of fantastic DJs – including Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenji – serve up sick beats backed by a spectacular laser and spotlight show.
Lights Out Festival
Saturday, July 21 from noon-2 a.m.
Soho Studios at the Wynwood Convention Center, 2136 NW First Ave., Miami
Tickets start at $55.
No need to be afraid of the dark, when the lights go out in Soho Studios this Saturday the room will become illuminated with a massive laser and spotlight show to accompany the neverending barrage of music being played by a long roster of DJs. The Lights Out Festival is more than 12 hours of electronic DJs - including names like Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenj - spinning nonstop as visual illusions dance from floor to ceiling, creating a sort of club kid's fantasyland.
Outdoors will be fully prepped with a place to nosh, spend a few bucks on fancy tees and pick up a drink (or ten) if you have the proper documents (the fiesta is open to 16 and older). Upgrade to a grown up experience with VIP tickets ($100) or just go all out and get a table (starting at $1200 for four) and camp out all day.
- Mansion nightclub closing its doors this weekend; re-opening as Icon
- Get to Lunch Break at Bardot on Friday for a midday dance party in Miami
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Moonlighting, whisky, Nicola's big 5-0, booze, books & Jacko
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar