Lights Out Festival in Wynwood blends beats with laser show
Dozens of fantastic DJs – including Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenji – serve up sick beats backed by a spectacular laser and spotlight show.
Lights Out Festival
Saturday, July 21 from noon-2 a.m.
Soho Studios at the Wynwood Convention Center, 2136 NW First Ave., Miami
Tickets start at $55.
No need to be afraid of the dark, when the lights go out in Soho Studios this Saturday the room will become illuminated with a massive laser and spotlight show to accompany the neverending barrage of music being played by a long roster of DJs. The Lights Out Festival is more than 12 hours of electronic DJs - including names like Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenj - spinning nonstop as visual illusions dance from floor to ceiling, creating a sort of club kid's fantasyland.
Outdoors will be fully prepped with a place to nosh, spend a few bucks on fancy tees and pick up a drink (or ten) if you have the proper documents (the fiesta is open to 16 and older). Upgrade to a grown up experience with VIP tickets ($100) or just go all out and get a table (starting at $1200 for four) and camp out all day.
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery
- Havana nights @ Regent, Disco Inferno 2.0 @Cameo, an art auction in Wynwood & full moon celebrations
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- Could This Be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: MO Bar + Lounge at the Mandarin Oriental
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer