Lights Out Festival in Wynwood blends beats with laser show
Dozens of fantastic DJs – including Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenji – serve up sick beats backed by a spectacular laser and spotlight show.
Lights Out Festival
Saturday, July 21 from noon-2 a.m.
Soho Studios at the Wynwood Convention Center, 2136 NW First Ave., Miami
Tickets start at $55.
No need to be afraid of the dark, when the lights go out in Soho Studios this Saturday the room will become illuminated with a massive laser and spotlight show to accompany the neverending barrage of music being played by a long roster of DJs. The Lights Out Festival is more than 12 hours of electronic DJs - including names like Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenj - spinning nonstop as visual illusions dance from floor to ceiling, creating a sort of club kid's fantasyland.
Outdoors will be fully prepped with a place to nosh, spend a few bucks on fancy tees and pick up a drink (or ten) if you have the proper documents (the fiesta is open to 16 and older). Upgrade to a grown up experience with VIP tickets ($100) or just go all out and get a table (starting at $1200 for four) and camp out all day.
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party