Lights Out Festival in Wynwood blends beats with laser show
Dozens of fantastic DJs – including Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenji – serve up sick beats backed by a spectacular laser and spotlight show.
Lights Out Festival
Saturday, July 21 from noon-2 a.m.
Soho Studios at the Wynwood Convention Center, 2136 NW First Ave., Miami
Tickets start at $55.
No need to be afraid of the dark, when the lights go out in Soho Studios this Saturday the room will become illuminated with a massive laser and spotlight show to accompany the neverending barrage of music being played by a long roster of DJs. The Lights Out Festival is more than 12 hours of electronic DJs - including names like Felix da Housecat, DJ Icey, Crizzly, Rascal and Alex Kenj - spinning nonstop as visual illusions dance from floor to ceiling, creating a sort of club kid's fantasyland.
Outdoors will be fully prepped with a place to nosh, spend a few bucks on fancy tees and pick up a drink (or ten) if you have the proper documents (the fiesta is open to 16 and older). Upgrade to a grown up experience with VIP tickets ($100) or just go all out and get a table (starting at $1200 for four) and camp out all day.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party
- Metro Railing, antique spicing, sommelier slamming, straycationing & Blocktoberfesting
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour