Lights. Camera. Cookbook
Celebrate the debut of Michael Schwartz's first cookbook Dec 2-4
Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
130 NE 40 St, Midtown
Sip & screen with chef Michael Schwartz Dec 2 in celebration of the debut of his cookbook, Michael’s Genuine Food: Down-to-Earth Cooking for People Who Love to Eat. The celebrations run from 7pm-midnight through Dec 4. The evening includes a short film by cookbook photographer Ben Fink projected on the east wall of the restauran's back parking lot.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami