Lights. Camera. Cookbook
Celebrate the debut of Michael Schwartz's first cookbook Dec 2-4
Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
130 NE 40 St, Midtown
Sip & screen with chef Michael Schwartz Dec 2 in celebration of the debut of his cookbook, Michael’s Genuine Food: Down-to-Earth Cooking for People Who Love to Eat. The celebrations run from 7pm-midnight through Dec 4. The evening includes a short film by cookbook photographer Ben Fink projected on the east wall of the restauran's back parking lot.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida