Lights. Camera. Cookbook
Celebrate the debut of Michael Schwartz's first cookbook Dec 2-4
Sip & screen with chef Michael Schwartz Dec 2 in celebration of the debut of his cookbook, Michael’s Genuine Food: Down-to-Earth Cooking for People Who Love to Eat. The celebrations run from 7pm-midnight through Dec 4. The evening includes a short film by cookbook photographer Ben Fink projected on the east wall of the restauran's back parking lot.
Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
130 NE 40 St, Midtown
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money