Lickshot at Sunset Lounge
Roc Media and the Morgans Hotel Group Present Ben Watts as they celebrate the launch of Lickshot.
Sunset Lounge at Mondrian Hotel
1100 West Ave
Famed English photographer Ben Watts launches Lickshot at the Mondrian Hotel on Friday, Oct. 9. Lickshot, a look into his life through his very own diary and scrapbook, contains a collection of personal photographs, Polaroid’s, graffiti and handwritten memos from Watts' travels. It’s gritty, sexy, maniacal and full of wonder in a mish-mosh of artistic beauty (not to mention the assortment of colored tape holding it together).
Sounds by DJ Chelsea Leyland at the Sunset Lounge from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. The evenings hosts, Tommy Pooch, Alan Roth and Nightlife Director for the Morgans Hotel Group, Ben Pundole, will also premiere the Morgans Hotel Group CD4, with the cover art designed by Ben Watts. It's going to be an interesting night so mark your calendars and don’t miss out on getting a taste of Watts' Lickshot.
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series