Lickshot at Sunset Lounge
Roc Media and the Morgans Hotel Group Present Ben Watts as they celebrate the launch of Lickshot.
Sunset Lounge at Mondrian Hotel
1100 West Ave
Famed English photographer Ben Watts launches Lickshot at the Mondrian Hotel on Friday, Oct. 9. Lickshot, a look into his life through his very own diary and scrapbook, contains a collection of personal photographs, Polaroid’s, graffiti and handwritten memos from Watts' travels. It’s gritty, sexy, maniacal and full of wonder in a mish-mosh of artistic beauty (not to mention the assortment of colored tape holding it together).
Sounds by DJ Chelsea Leyland at the Sunset Lounge from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. The evenings hosts, Tommy Pooch, Alan Roth and Nightlife Director for the Morgans Hotel Group, Ben Pundole, will also premiere the Morgans Hotel Group CD4, with the cover art designed by Ben Watts. It's going to be an interesting night so mark your calendars and don’t miss out on getting a taste of Watts' Lickshot.
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar