Lickshot at Sunset Lounge
Roc Media and the Morgans Hotel Group Present Ben Watts as they celebrate the launch of Lickshot.
Sunset Lounge at Mondrian Hotel
1100 West Ave
Famed English photographer Ben Watts launches Lickshot at the Mondrian Hotel on Friday, Oct. 9. Lickshot, a look into his life through his very own diary and scrapbook, contains a collection of personal photographs, Polaroid’s, graffiti and handwritten memos from Watts' travels. It’s gritty, sexy, maniacal and full of wonder in a mish-mosh of artistic beauty (not to mention the assortment of colored tape holding it together).
Sounds by DJ Chelsea Leyland at the Sunset Lounge from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. The evenings hosts, Tommy Pooch, Alan Roth and Nightlife Director for the Morgans Hotel Group, Ben Pundole, will also premiere the Morgans Hotel Group CD4, with the cover art designed by Ben Watts. It's going to be an interesting night so mark your calendars and don’t miss out on getting a taste of Watts' Lickshot.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13