Lickshot at Sunset Lounge
Roc Media and the Morgans Hotel Group Present Ben Watts as they celebrate the launch of Lickshot.
Sunset Lounge at Mondrian Hotel
1100 West Ave
Famed English photographer Ben Watts launches Lickshot at the Mondrian Hotel on Friday, Oct. 9. Lickshot, a look into his life through his very own diary and scrapbook, contains a collection of personal photographs, Polaroid’s, graffiti and handwritten memos from Watts' travels. It’s gritty, sexy, maniacal and full of wonder in a mish-mosh of artistic beauty (not to mention the assortment of colored tape holding it together).
Sounds by DJ Chelsea Leyland at the Sunset Lounge from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. The evenings hosts, Tommy Pooch, Alan Roth and Nightlife Director for the Morgans Hotel Group, Ben Pundole, will also premiere the Morgans Hotel Group CD4, with the cover art designed by Ben Watts. It's going to be an interesting night so mark your calendars and don’t miss out on getting a taste of Watts' Lickshot.
- "Treasures of the Hard Rock" features memorabilia from music legends
- Bloc Party rocks Soho Studios for Absolut X event
- Drinks and music in Miami, some for a noble cause
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 15-19
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Weekend Ticket - May 17-19
- Party Patrol - Miami - May 9-12
- Abundant bubbly, a masquerade and Wynwood Radio
- Weekend Ticket - May 10-12
- Party Patrol - Miami - Cinco de Mayo Edition