Lickshot at Sunset Lounge
Roc Media and the Morgans Hotel Group Present Ben Watts as they celebrate the launch of Lickshot.
Famed English photographer Ben Watts launches Lickshot at the Mondrian Hotel on Friday, Oct. 9. Lickshot, a look into his life through his very own diary and scrapbook, contains a collection of personal photographs, Polaroid’s, graffiti and handwritten memos from Watts' travels. It’s gritty, sexy, maniacal and full of wonder in a mish-mosh of artistic beauty (not to mention the assortment of colored tape holding it together).
Sounds by DJ Chelsea Leyland at the Sunset Lounge from 9 p.m. - 11 p.m. The evenings hosts, Tommy Pooch, Alan Roth and Nightlife Director for the Morgans Hotel Group, Ben Pundole, will also premiere the Morgans Hotel Group CD4, with the cover art designed by Ben Watts. It's going to be an interesting night so mark your calendars and don’t miss out on getting a taste of Watts' Lickshot.
Sunset Lounge at Mondrian Hotel
1100 West Ave
- Five nightclubs for ages 18 and up
- Events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Art Basel parties you can actually get into
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse