Let's hear it for the boys: swimwear line ultra cool
Solid & Striped now in Miami
Guys often get overlooked in swimwear chats. Solid & Striped wants to change that. It's a new men’s and boy’s swimwear collection founded by Isaac Ross, who created the line to satisfy the need in the market for a timeless swim trunk that was versatile from the pool to the lunch table. Solid & Striped distinguishes itself by offering superior fabric, craftsmanship, fit and design. The Summer 2013 collection features the "Classic" cut in solid and striped styles along with the introduction of gingham options and the slightly longer "California" cut. Fabric's quick drying and woven in Italy; an elastic waistband allows for adaptability to every body type (get it?). Available online at solidandstriped.com and select retailers including Artium in Miami.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida