Let's hear it for the boys: swimwear line ultra cool
Solid & Striped now in Miami
Guys often get overlooked in swimwear chats. Solid & Striped wants to change that. It's a new men’s and boy’s swimwear collection founded by Isaac Ross, who created the line to satisfy the need in the market for a timeless swim trunk that was versatile from the pool to the lunch table. Solid & Striped distinguishes itself by offering superior fabric, craftsmanship, fit and design. The Summer 2013 collection features the "Classic" cut in solid and striped styles along with the introduction of gingham options and the slightly longer "California" cut. Fabric's quick drying and woven in Italy; an elastic waistband allows for adaptability to every body type (get it?). Available online at solidandstriped.com and select retailers including Artium in Miami.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht