Let's hear it for the boys: swimwear line ultra cool
Solid & Striped now in Miami
Guys often get overlooked in swimwear chats. Solid & Striped wants to change that. It's a new men’s and boy’s swimwear collection founded by Isaac Ross, who created the line to satisfy the need in the market for a timeless swim trunk that was versatile from the pool to the lunch table. Solid & Striped distinguishes itself by offering superior fabric, craftsmanship, fit and design. The Summer 2013 collection features the "Classic" cut in solid and striped styles along with the introduction of gingham options and the slightly longer "California" cut. Fabric's quick drying and woven in Italy; an elastic waistband allows for adaptability to every body type (get it?). Available online at solidandstriped.com and select retailers including Artium in Miami.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party