Let's hear it for the boys: swimwear line ultra cool
Solid & Striped now in Miami
Guys often get overlooked in swimwear chats. Solid & Striped wants to change that. It's a new men’s and boy’s swimwear collection founded by Isaac Ross, who created the line to satisfy the need in the market for a timeless swim trunk that was versatile from the pool to the lunch table. Solid & Striped distinguishes itself by offering superior fabric, craftsmanship, fit and design. The Summer 2013 collection features the "Classic" cut in solid and striped styles along with the introduction of gingham options and the slightly longer "California" cut. Fabric's quick drying and woven in Italy; an elastic waistband allows for adaptability to every body type (get it?). Available online at solidandstriped.com and select retailers including Artium in Miami.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour