Let's hear it for the boys: swimwear line ultra cool
Solid & Striped now in Miami
Guys often get overlooked in swimwear chats. Solid & Striped wants to change that. It's a new men’s and boy’s swimwear collection founded by Isaac Ross, who created the line to satisfy the need in the market for a timeless swim trunk that was versatile from the pool to the lunch table. Solid & Striped distinguishes itself by offering superior fabric, craftsmanship, fit and design. The Summer 2013 collection features the "Classic" cut in solid and striped styles along with the introduction of gingham options and the slightly longer "California" cut. Fabric's quick drying and woven in Italy; an elastic waistband allows for adaptability to every body type (get it?). Available online at solidandstriped.com and select retailers including Artium in Miami.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market