Let's Get Lucky!
Her City Card, the club for women who love to shop, play, network and discover is pleased to invite South Florida ladies to Let’s Get Lucky! Her City Night Miami on March 7.
Let’s Get Lucky! Her City Night Miami
Thursday, March 7 at 6 p.m.
Cafeina Wynwood Lounge
297 NW 23rd Street, Wynwood
Get lucky tonight, Miami!
Her City Card, the club for women who love to shop, play, network and discover is pleased to invite South Florida ladies to “Let’s Get Lucky! Her City Night Miami.” Powered by parent company InterviewHer.com, the social event is slated for Thursday March 7th from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. at Cafeina Wynwood Lounge (297 NW 23rd Street Miami, FL 33127).
Guests can expect to enjoy a night of shopping and networking with “Lucky Her” cocktails and bites. Shopping deals will be available at up to 70 percent off, along with complimentary beauty treatments, prize giveaways and loaded swag bags for VIP ticket holders.
In addition, the exclusive “Get Lucky” session, by guest speaker Nikki Novo, will help guests turn their dreams into a reality whether it is revamping their personal lives or careers. A personal-development writer and self-love preacher, Nikki is is the author of the popular self-help/love blog The Art of You & Me.
Attendees can look forward to:
·Access to “Get Lucky,” a session by Nikki Novo
·Exclusive sales of 40% OFF and up
· Complimentary “Lucky Her” cocktails and bruschetta by Cafeina 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
· Specialty drinks & bites menu all night long
· Complimentary beauty treatments
The feel-good factor? A portion of the event proceeds will go to FINCA.org, a microfinance organization that helps fund women-owned start-up businesses in the most impoverished regions of the world. Win-win, Miami!
Purchase tickets and RSVP by visiting here.
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana