Let's Dish, Shall We?
Can't get enough of The Real Housewives of New York? Well, Bethenny Frankel is hitting the MIA for a book signing.
Can't get enough Bravo-TV-induced drama? (Yes, I'm guilty, too.) The Real Housewives of New York reality TV star and author of Skinnygirl Dish, Bethenny Frankel, will be in town for a book signing on Sunday, January 10th at Books and Books, Bal Harbour at 2:30 p.m.
Now you can learn how to cook and get to the bottom of the Kelly Bensimon catfight. Brillz.
Books and Books at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon