Let's Dish, Shall We?
Can't get enough of The Real Housewives of New York? Well, Bethenny Frankel is hitting the MIA for a book signing.
Books and Books at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Can't get enough Bravo-TV-induced drama? (Yes, I'm guilty, too.) The Real Housewives of New York reality TV star and author of Skinnygirl Dish, Bethenny Frankel, will be in town for a book signing on Sunday, January 10th at Books and Books, Bal Harbour at 2:30 p.m.
Now you can learn how to cook and get to the bottom of the Kelly Bensimon catfight. Brillz.
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Mother's Day Gift Guide 2015
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach