Let's Dish, Shall We?
Can't get enough of The Real Housewives of New York? Well, Bethenny Frankel is hitting the MIA for a book signing.
Books and Books at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Can't get enough Bravo-TV-induced drama? (Yes, I'm guilty, too.) The Real Housewives of New York reality TV star and author of Skinnygirl Dish, Bethenny Frankel, will be in town for a book signing on Sunday, January 10th at Books and Books, Bal Harbour at 2:30 p.m.
Now you can learn how to cook and get to the bottom of the Kelly Bensimon catfight. Brillz.
- Roses & Dreams
- Miami Design District Updates
- How One Teen Turned Her Babysitting Money into a $250 Million Jewelry Business
- Athleta Lincoln Road
- Miami Spa Month 2014
- Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
- How to Look Good in Hot and Humid Weather
- Peace Love World Sample Sale!
- Organic Nail Salon Opens in Coral Gables
- Father's Day Gift Guide 2014