Let's Dish, Shall We?
Can't get enough of The Real Housewives of New York? Well, Bethenny Frankel is hitting the MIA for a book signing.
Books and Books at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Can't get enough Bravo-TV-induced drama? (Yes, I'm guilty, too.) The Real Housewives of New York reality TV star and author of Skinnygirl Dish, Bethenny Frankel, will be in town for a book signing on Sunday, January 10th at Books and Books, Bal Harbour at 2:30 p.m.
Now you can learn how to cook and get to the bottom of the Kelly Bensimon catfight. Brillz.
- Home is Where the Barre Is
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Gee Beauty at Your Doorstep
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Father’s Day Gift Guide 2015
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- Stretch Zone Mixes Up the Fitness Game