Let's Dish, Shall We?
Can't get enough of The Real Housewives of New York? Well, Bethenny Frankel is hitting the MIA for a book signing.
Can't get enough Bravo-TV-induced drama? (Yes, I'm guilty, too.) The Real Housewives of New York reality TV star and author of Skinnygirl Dish, Bethenny Frankel, will be in town for a book signing on Sunday, January 10th at Books and Books, Bal Harbour at 2:30 p.m.
Now you can learn how to cook and get to the bottom of the Kelly Bensimon catfight. Brillz.
Books and Books at Bal Harbour Shops
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book