Let it Be Beatles Tribute at Brickell Irish Pub
Thursday, April 29th it’s the “Let It Be Beatles” tribute event where there entire night will be dedicated to the iconic band, The Beatles at the Brickell Irish Pub.
This week pay homage to one of the greatest Rock bands in the history of Rock and Roll at the Brickell Irish Pub. Thursday, April 29th it’s the “Let It Be Beatles” tribute event where there entire night will be dedicated to John, Ringo, Paul and George with a showcase of all their hits and classics. The Beatles are an iconic group took the world by storm in the 1960’s and now nearly fifty years later they are still one of the most influential and loved bands in music. I’m 28, I know nearly all of their songs, my favorite album in my collection is the Beatles #1’s.
Located in the Financial District, the Brickell Irish Pub is perfect for an after work drink. They offer a delicious dinner and appetizer menu along with fabulous drink specials for Happy Hour everyday from 4p-7p. They have a huge selection of domestic and imported beer as well as an impressive amount of Whiskey and Bourbon to choose from. Bring some friends; grab a beer, and Rock and Roll.
Young and old alike the Beatles music is timeless; it’s feel good music that you love to sing out loud. This Thursday, take a trip to the Brickell Irish Pub get nostalgic and rock out in honor of the Beatles starting at 8pm.
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series