Lester's closes its doors on Saturday
Wynwood loses a local hangout
Lester's, an established home for Wynwood daylife and nightlife, closes Saturday, Nov. 23 when the clock strikes midnight, according to a report by the Miami New Times' Short Order blog. The indie operation run by owner Daniel Milewski has been the neighborhood's go-to for snacks, coffees, beers, wines and cultural events for the past three years.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Aug. 21-23
- Boozy brunches, dinner parties, rappers and night swimming
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Segafredo Brickell
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Legendary The Do-Over Miami party arrives on Sunday!
- Could this be the Best Place to Get a Beer in Miami: Concrete Beach Brewery