Lester's closes its doors on Saturday
Wynwood loses a local hangout
Lester's, an established home for Wynwood daylife and nightlife, closes Saturday, Nov. 23 when the clock strikes midnight, according to a report by the Miami New Times' Short Order blog. The indie operation run by owner Daniel Milewski has been the neighborhood's go-to for snacks, coffees, beers, wines and cultural events for the past three years.
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- FDR & Electric Pickle Anniversary Bashes, Battioke, Rolling Loud & Fools' Paradise at Churchill's
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados