Lester's closes its doors on Saturday
Wynwood loses a local hangout
Lester's, an established home for Wynwood daylife and nightlife, closes Saturday, Nov. 23 when the clock strikes midnight, according to a report by the Miami New Times' Short Order blog. The indie operation run by owner Daniel Milewski has been the neighborhood's go-to for snacks, coffees, beers, wines and cultural events for the past three years.
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color