Lester's closes its doors on Saturday
Wynwood loses a local hangout
Lester's, an established home for Wynwood daylife and nightlife, closes Saturday, Nov. 23 when the clock strikes midnight, according to a report by the Miami New Times' Short Order blog. The indie operation run by owner Daniel Milewski has been the neighborhood's go-to for snacks, coffees, beers, wines and cultural events for the past three years.
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- Win VIP access for The Do-Over Miami on Sunday, August 9!
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Rok Brgr Block Party, Beverly Hills Cafe 2.0, Pisco Hour, Dive-In Movies
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice set to bring frosty fun to Miami nightlife
- Could This Be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: MO Bar + Lounge at the Mandarin Oriental
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Toscana Divino in Brickell
- Sunset Swim, Bacchanal at Bagatelle, see J Alvarez for free, beer & clay at the Wolfsonian & free Wapo Tacos!