Lester's closes its doors on Saturday
Wynwood loses a local hangout
Lester's, an established home for Wynwood daylife and nightlife, closes Saturday, Nov. 23 when the clock strikes midnight, according to a report by the Miami New Times' Short Order blog. The indie operation run by owner Daniel Milewski has been the neighborhood's go-to for snacks, coffees, beers, wines and cultural events for the past three years.
- Gallery - Vizcaya Halloween Sundowner 2014
- Beatniks, Art, Disco, More Disco and Strippers - it's not just Halloween, it's Miami!
- Brickell Rum Fest returns with tastings and live music
- Tobacco Road finds new home aboard Norwegian Cruise Line
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned