Not so hot ratings for Real Housewives of Miami
Will there be another season?
The Real Housewives of Miami is on life support. According to the Bravo Ratings blog, the show “scored a new season low for its third season with just 812,000 viewers tuning in … and while its season to date average is still in positive territory compared with Season 2, it is now rating lower than its freshman season.”
So who’s watching? Not talk show host Wendy Williams, who told Bravo honcho Andy Cohen, “Let’s not talk about Miami. I don’t watch that one.” Yikes.
The network hopes a move to the 10 p.m. slot on Monday will render things less abysmal.
Meanwhile, ex-Housewife Ana Quincoces seems to be thriving, guest hosting for the second time Friday on The View. Same goes for Karent Sierra, who got a major ego boost recently when Lady Gaga declared her — perhaps with some irony — as one of her favorite Housewives. Sierra's no longer on the show.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting