Not so hot ratings for Real Housewives of Miami
Will there be another season?
The Real Housewives of Miami is on life support. According to the Bravo Ratings blog, the show “scored a new season low for its third season with just 812,000 viewers tuning in … and while its season to date average is still in positive territory compared with Season 2, it is now rating lower than its freshman season.”
So who’s watching? Not talk show host Wendy Williams, who told Bravo honcho Andy Cohen, “Let’s not talk about Miami. I don’t watch that one.” Yikes.
The network hopes a move to the 10 p.m. slot on Monday will render things less abysmal.
Meanwhile, ex-Housewife Ana Quincoces seems to be thriving, guest hosting for the second time Friday on The View. Same goes for Karent Sierra, who got a major ego boost recently when Lady Gaga declared her — perhaps with some irony — as one of her favorite Housewives. Sierra's no longer on the show.
On Our Radar
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite