Salma Hayek's famiy time in Miami
4/26/2011A-list actress Salma Hayek was spotted Friday taking a VIP tour of Jungle Island with her daughter Valentina and a nanny. On Saturday an under the radar Hayek took her family to dinner at Barton G The Restaurant where they dined on a whimsical mix of Barton G specialties including the famed mile high Cotton Candy. Dennis Rodman was spotted singing, dancing and feasting on all you can eat lobster at Kitchen 305 in the Newport Beachside Resort and Hotel. Rodman feasted for two hours and was joined by a female and male friend. Renowned fashion designer and Miami resident Barbara Hulanicki of famed clothing store Biba attended The Societys private screening of the fashion documentary Bill Cunningham New York Thursday night at the O Cinema in Wynwood. Russell Simmons was spotted Friday at the Miami Beach Polo tournament enjoying a Grey Goose LOrange Trot cocktail and watching the exhilarating games in the vodka sponsors VIP section.At Prime One Twelve Saturday night: CNNs Wolf Blitzer enjoyed dinner with some friends a few tables away from Transformers director Michael Bay. Across the way, D. L Hughley dined at Prime Italian. On Sunday, Ryan Seacrest and ballroom dancer turned country singer Julianne Hough were seen walking into the sceney steakhouse for an early dinner. According to our spy, Seacrest was overheard proudly introducing Hough to people as his girlfriend.Up and coming Baltimore-based rapper Rye Rye performed an intimate concert Thursday night at Transit Lounge as part of Vitaminwaters Uncapped Live, a series showcasing rising stars along with local talent including Young Breed, the latest out of rapper Rick Ross camp.Blending (sort of) into the Sun Life crowd at the Marlins vs. Colorado Rockies game on Sunday: Charlie Sheen, who performed his Violent Torpedo of Truth show at BankAtlantic Center Saturday night. Sheens baseball cap read Winning.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz