Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
Have a Sunday feast at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens
Bite into a brunch feast at the Miami Beach Botanical Gardens Sunday, March 9 as Les Dames d’Escoffier hosts its annual “Tropical Brunch in the Garden.” Invest $55-$65 per adult or $20 -$30 per child 5-12 and feast on bites from Oceanaire, Tamarind, Smith & Wollensky, Michael's Genuine and student stations manned by students at MAST Academy and the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. Advance tickets are $55 per adult and $20 per child 5-12. Entrance at the door is $65 per adult and $30 per child. To purchase advanced tickets email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-467-7725.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week