Les Dames brunch
The culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter are serving on Sunday.
Their name may be tough to remember, but the culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter don't mind if you just call 'em the Dames.
Join them from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 25 at Schnebly's Winery in The Redland (30205 SW 217th Ave., Homestead). LDEI's vintners, farmers, teachers, chefs, caterers, food stylists, cookbook authors and food writers will cook up a tropical brunch using local products and serve it in a gorgeous garden setting with waterfalls, coral rock walls and shaded dining tables.
Wine and music - by students at Miami Arts Charter School - will also flow. Proceeds benefit LDEI Miami's scholarship fund.
Tickets are $35, $15 for children 6-12. Reserve at email@example.com or call 305-749-6542.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- More tacos on the way: Wapo Taco opening in Coral Gables
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Settle into island time at Calypso Raw Bar in Pompano Beach
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- Memorable views, mostly forgettable food at Fresh American Bistro
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng