Les Dames brunch
The culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter are serving on Sunday.
Their name may be tough to remember, but the culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter don't mind if you just call 'em the Dames.
Join them from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 25 at Schnebly's Winery in The Redland (30205 SW 217th Ave., Homestead). LDEI's vintners, farmers, teachers, chefs, caterers, food stylists, cookbook authors and food writers will cook up a tropical brunch using local products and serve it in a gorgeous garden setting with waterfalls, coral rock walls and shaded dining tables.
Wine and music - by students at Miami Arts Charter School - will also flow. Proceeds benefit LDEI Miami's scholarship fund.
Tickets are $35, $15 for children 6-12. Reserve at email@example.com or call 305-749-6542.
- Caribbean Circle floats island flavors in Coral Springs
- Tongue & Cheek to close in South Beach; more Izzy's on the way
- 4 new brunches and lunch deals in Miami and South Beach
- The List: Bourbon Steak chef Gabriel Fenton's top 10 Miami restaurants
- Marion wants to charm you with Med-inspired eats
- Caja china meets Miami craft beer at Edge Steak & Bar's Oktoberfeast
- Harry's Pizzeria by Michael Schwartz opens Wednesday in Coconut Grove
- Bazi takes South Beach eaters on an Asian culinary tour
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10