Les Dames brunch
The culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter are serving on Sunday.
Their name may be tough to remember, but the culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter don't mind if you just call 'em the Dames.
Join them from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 25 at Schnebly's Winery in The Redland (30205 SW 217th Ave., Homestead). LDEI's vintners, farmers, teachers, chefs, caterers, food stylists, cookbook authors and food writers will cook up a tropical brunch using local products and serve it in a gorgeous garden setting with waterfalls, coral rock walls and shaded dining tables.
Wine and music - by students at Miami Arts Charter School - will also flow. Proceeds benefit LDEI Miami's scholarship fund.
Tickets are $35, $15 for children 6-12. Reserve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-749-6542.
- Wynwood has a new Peruvian restaurant: GK Bistronomie
- The hottest Thai food in Miami is on Calle Ocho
- Miami restaurant review: Chef Michael Pirolo speaks a new language at Bazi
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The Cypress Room in Miami is now Cypress Tavern: See the differences
- Vegan cuisine is in Full Bloom in Miami Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami restaurant review: Marion's French glow shines on Brickell
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach