Les Dames brunch
The culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter are serving on Sunday.
Their name may be tough to remember, but the culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter don't mind if you just call 'em the Dames.
Join them from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 25 at Schnebly's Winery in The Redland (30205 SW 217th Ave., Homestead). LDEI's vintners, farmers, teachers, chefs, caterers, food stylists, cookbook authors and food writers will cook up a tropical brunch using local products and serve it in a gorgeous garden setting with waterfalls, coral rock walls and shaded dining tables.
Wine and music - by students at Miami Arts Charter School - will also flow. Proceeds benefit LDEI Miami's scholarship fund.
Tickets are $35, $15 for children 6-12. Reserve at email@example.com or call 305-749-6542.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- It's the last day of Miami Spice. Here's where you're eating