Les Dames brunch
The culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter are serving on Sunday.
Their name may be tough to remember, but the culinary professionals who make up Les Dames d'Escoffier International's Miami chapter don't mind if you just call 'em the Dames.
Join them from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 25 at Schnebly's Winery in The Redland (30205 SW 217th Ave., Homestead). LDEI's vintners, farmers, teachers, chefs, caterers, food stylists, cookbook authors and food writers will cook up a tropical brunch using local products and serve it in a gorgeous garden setting with waterfalls, coral rock walls and shaded dining tables.
Wine and music - by students at Miami Arts Charter School - will also flow. Proceeds benefit LDEI Miami's scholarship fund.
Tickets are $35, $15 for children 6-12. Reserve at email@example.com or call 305-749-6542.
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- International sushi chain opens first U.S. spot — on South Beach
- Miami Herald Top 10: Alloy among 2016's best-reviewed restaurants
- Here are four new Miami, Beach restaurants to try this month
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day