Lenny Kravitz adds model to his resume
For French brand
Lenny Kravitz has yet another cool gig. The rocker-actor-interior designer is the face of fashion brand Eleven Paris for its 10th anniversary. The rustic-chic shoot for the Spring/Summer collection recently went down in Miami photographed by Renaud Corlouer. And Russian supermodel Irina Shayk — well, her bikini — got heads turning on the sands behind the Soho Beach House the other day. Cristiano Ronaldo’s galpal was flown in by Colombian swimwear label Agua Bendita (Blessed Water).
On Our Radar
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert
- Own a piece of art by Chris Brown