Lenny Kravitz adds model to his resume
For French brand
Lenny Kravitz has yet another cool gig. The rocker-actor-interior designer is the face of fashion brand Eleven Paris for its 10th anniversary. The rustic-chic shoot for the Spring/Summer collection recently went down in Miami photographed by Renaud Corlouer. And Russian supermodel Irina Shayk — well, her bikini — got heads turning on the sands behind the Soho Beach House the other day. Cristiano Ronaldo’s galpal was flown in by Colombian swimwear label Agua Bendita (Blessed Water).
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding