Lenny Kravitz adds model to his resume
For French brand
Lenny Kravitz has yet another cool gig. The rocker-actor-interior designer is the face of fashion brand Eleven Paris for its 10th anniversary. The rustic-chic shoot for the Spring/Summer collection recently went down in Miami photographed by Renaud Corlouer. And Russian supermodel Irina Shayk — well, her bikini — got heads turning on the sands behind the Soho Beach House the other day. Cristiano Ronaldo’s galpal was flown in by Colombian swimwear label Agua Bendita (Blessed Water).
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges