Lenny Kravitz adds model to his resume
For French brand
Lenny Kravitz has yet another cool gig. The rocker-actor-interior designer is the face of fashion brand Eleven Paris for its 10th anniversary. The rustic-chic shoot for the Spring/Summer collection recently went down in Miami photographed by Renaud Corlouer. And Russian supermodel Irina Shayk — well, her bikini — got heads turning on the sands behind the Soho Beach House the other day. Cristiano Ronaldo’s galpal was flown in by Colombian swimwear label Agua Bendita (Blessed Water).
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore