Lennon Tour Bus at the Betsy
Bring in memories to honor the service of soldiers and families Monday, Nov. 9th, to the John Lennon Educational Bus.
By Solange Reyner
It's a state of the art traveling multimedia recording studio - and you're the artist. The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus is in town this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and it's stopping at the Betsy Hotel at 14th Street and Ocean Drive. The invite is open to all who want to honor the service of soldiers and families.
So bring in your photos, poems, or songs - or just bring yourself and jog through your memories while being captured on video. The bus will be in front of the Betsy through November 9th. Everything submitted will be turned into a documentary titled "Revisiting History: Honoring Soldiers and Their Families." The Bus travels across the U.S. and Canada year-round, providing free tours and workshops at schools, retailers, festivals, on tours with headlining artists, and at major industry conferences.
- November 7 between 6 PM and 11:30 PM
- November 8 between 1PM and 6 PM
- November 9 between 9 and 6 PM
Can't make it? There are other ways to contribute.
Send information digitally via http://www.facebook.com/lennonbus or send information by mail to The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
The Betsy Hotel
1440 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, 33139
See and Do
- 7 Reasons Surfside is Miami's Coolest Beach Town
- Debate watching parties in Miami
- 7 Places You Must Visit in Key Biscayne
- Louis C.K. announces four show run at Arsht Center in November
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit