Lennon Tour Bus at the Betsy
Bring in memories to honor the service of soldiers and families Monday, Nov. 9th, to the John Lennon Educational Bus.
The Betsy Hotel
1440 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
It's a state of the art traveling multimedia recording studio - and you're the artist. The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus is in town this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and it's stopping at the Betsy Hotel at 14th Street and Ocean Drive. The invite is open to all who want to honor the service of soldiers and families.
So bring in your photos, poems, or songs - or just bring yourself and jog through your memories while being captured on video. The bus will be in front of the Betsy through November 9th. Everything submitted will be turned into a documentary titled "Revisiting History: Honoring Soldiers and Their Families." The Bus travels across the U.S. and Canada year-round, providing free tours and workshops at schools, retailers, festivals, on tours with headlining artists, and at major industry conferences.
- November 7 between 6 PM and 11:30 PM
- November 8 between 1PM and 6 PM
- November 9 between 9 and 6 PM
Can't make it? There are other ways to contribute.
Send information digitally via http://www.facebook.com/lennonbus or send information by mail to The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs