Lennon Tour Bus at the Betsy
Bring in memories to honor the service of soldiers and families Monday, Nov. 9th, to the John Lennon Educational Bus.
By Solange Reyner
It's a state of the art traveling multimedia recording studio - and you're the artist. The John Lennon Educational Tour Bus is in town this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and it's stopping at the Betsy Hotel at 14th Street and Ocean Drive. The invite is open to all who want to honor the service of soldiers and families.
So bring in your photos, poems, or songs - or just bring yourself and jog through your memories while being captured on video. The bus will be in front of the Betsy through November 9th. Everything submitted will be turned into a documentary titled "Revisiting History: Honoring Soldiers and Their Families." The Bus travels across the U.S. and Canada year-round, providing free tours and workshops at schools, retailers, festivals, on tours with headlining artists, and at major industry conferences.
- November 7 between 6 PM and 11:30 PM
- November 8 between 1PM and 6 PM
- November 9 between 9 and 6 PM
Can't make it? There are other ways to contribute.
Send information digitally via http://www.facebook.com/lennonbus or send information by mail to The Betsy Hotel, 1440 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139.
The Betsy Hotel
1440 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, 33139
See and Do
- Our favorite Miami stories this week
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 6 Best Places to Take Miami Newbies
- 5 things that will always remind you you're in Miami
- 5 reasons why mango season is the best time to be in Miami
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- Friends of The Underline hosts #PokemonGoUnderline social media contest
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami