Legends of Oz, $10 mommy & me, Memorial Day crafts & Munchkin Fun's 10 other top picks
The best in family fun from Munchkin Fun Miami
Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the incredible weather. Feels a little odd for May, but we’re loving it :). And happy almost Memorial Day weekend - three days of fun in our sights!
Treat kids 6 months - 3 years to $10 mommy & me in Hollywood, explore research & finding at the Autism Today Conference on the Beach, ride the Legends of Oz Express at Jungle Island, get creative at fourth Saturday art storytime at PAMM or brush up on parenting essentials with a Conscious Discipline workshop in Spanish. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Check out family movie night in North Beach, hang with Momentum Dance Company in the Gables, get crafty for Memorial Day at Main Library, rock out with a munchkin-friendly music jam in the Grove, get cooking with Lil Chefs at the Falls or embrace family fitness with Fit Kids Day 2014 on Key Biscayne. Click here to start planning.
AVOID THE SUMMER SCRAMBLE - BOOK CAMP TODAY!
The end of the year countdown is ON! Make this summer fun, creative, athletic, inspiring, crafty and all-around perfect for your munchkin. Check out our 2014 camp guide for activities galore - book now and tell them Munchkin Fun Miami sent you!
See and Do
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’