Legends of Oz, $10 mommy & me, Memorial Day crafts & Munchkin Fun's 10 other top picks
The best in family fun from Munchkin Fun Miami
Hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the incredible weather. Feels a little odd for May, but we’re loving it :). And happy almost Memorial Day weekend - three days of fun in our sights!
Treat kids 6 months - 3 years to $10 mommy & me in Hollywood, explore research & finding at the Autism Today Conference on the Beach, ride the Legends of Oz Express at Jungle Island, get creative at fourth Saturday art storytime at PAMM or brush up on parenting essentials with a Conscious Discipline workshop in Spanish. Click here for all the details.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Check out family movie night in North Beach, hang with Momentum Dance Company in the Gables, get crafty for Memorial Day at Main Library, rock out with a munchkin-friendly music jam in the Grove, get cooking with Lil Chefs at the Falls or embrace family fitness with Fit Kids Day 2014 on Key Biscayne. Click here to start planning.
AVOID THE SUMMER SCRAMBLE - BOOK CAMP TODAY!
The end of the year countdown is ON! Make this summer fun, creative, athletic, inspiring, crafty and all-around perfect for your munchkin. Check out our 2014 camp guide for activities galore - book now and tell them Munchkin Fun Miami sent you!
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing
- Miami is Raising the Vibe this Fall