Lee Schrager's Dining With a View deals on Gilt City
Eat for less at Rusty Pelican, Cafe Sambal & Essensia
Lee Schrager's at it again on Gilt City, this time 'curating' his top picks for outdoor dining spots, including Rusty Pelican (Lunch for One, $24; Tasting dinner for one, $39; Seafood platter for two, $114) Cafe Sambal (Dinner for two, $105) and Essensia (Five-course tasting dinner for two). On Friday, the site will offer specials at Lido at The Standard and Baoli Miami (Dinner for one with wine pairing, $65; Brunch for one, $39). Tax, tip and personal fanners not included.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.