Lee Schrager's Dining With a View deals on Gilt City
Eat for less at Rusty Pelican, Cafe Sambal & Essensia
Lee Schrager's at it again on Gilt City, this time 'curating' his top picks for outdoor dining spots, including Rusty Pelican (Lunch for One, $24; Tasting dinner for one, $39; Seafood platter for two, $114) Cafe Sambal (Dinner for two, $105) and Essensia (Five-course tasting dinner for two). On Friday, the site will offer specials at Lido at The Standard and Baoli Miami (Dinner for one with wine pairing, $65; Brunch for one, $39). Tax, tip and personal fanners not included.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai