Lee Schrager's Dining With a View deals on Gilt City
Eat for less at Rusty Pelican, Cafe Sambal & Essensia
Lee Schrager's at it again on Gilt City, this time 'curating' his top picks for outdoor dining spots, including Rusty Pelican (Lunch for One, $24; Tasting dinner for one, $39; Seafood platter for two, $114) Cafe Sambal (Dinner for two, $105) and Essensia (Five-course tasting dinner for two). On Friday, the site will offer specials at Lido at The Standard and Baoli Miami (Dinner for one with wine pairing, $65; Brunch for one, $39). Tax, tip and personal fanners not included.
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day