Lee Schrager's Dining With a View deals on Gilt City
Eat for less at Rusty Pelican, Cafe Sambal & Essensia
Lee Schrager's at it again on Gilt City, this time 'curating' his top picks for outdoor dining spots, including Rusty Pelican (Lunch for One, $24; Tasting dinner for one, $39; Seafood platter for two, $114) Cafe Sambal (Dinner for two, $105) and Essensia (Five-course tasting dinner for two). On Friday, the site will offer specials at Lido at The Standard and Baoli Miami (Dinner for one with wine pairing, $65; Brunch for one, $39). Tax, tip and personal fanners not included.
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian