Lee Schrager's Dining With a View deals on Gilt City
Eat for less at Rusty Pelican, Cafe Sambal & Essensia
Lee Schrager's at it again on Gilt City, this time 'curating' his top picks for outdoor dining spots, including Rusty Pelican (Lunch for One, $24; Tasting dinner for one, $39; Seafood platter for two, $114) Cafe Sambal (Dinner for two, $105) and Essensia (Five-course tasting dinner for two). On Friday, the site will offer specials at Lido at The Standard and Baoli Miami (Dinner for one with wine pairing, $65; Brunch for one, $39). Tax, tip and personal fanners not included.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo