Lee Brian Schrager Book Event
Lee Brian Schrager heads to Epicure to promote the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cook Book.
Don't know what to get your foodie friends for the holiday season? How about a copy of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cookbook! Author and the festival's founder Lee Brian Schrager will be at Epicure in South Beach to discuss the book and behind-the-scenes stories from America's hottest chefs. Guests can enjoy a glass of Joel Gott wine and rub elbows with the man who has put Miami on the foodie map.
Wednesday, November 24, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Epicure, 1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 19-21
- Five things you didn't know about DJ Irie