Lee Brian Schrager Book Event
Lee Brian Schrager heads to Epicure to promote the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cook Book.
Don't know what to get your foodie friends for the holiday season? How about a copy of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cookbook! Author and the festival's founder Lee Brian Schrager will be at Epicure in South Beach to discuss the book and behind-the-scenes stories from America's hottest chefs. Guests can enjoy a glass of Joel Gott wine and rub elbows with the man who has put Miami on the foodie map.
Wednesday, November 24, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Epicure, 1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 13-15
- Valentine’s Day events in Miami for sweeties, singles and families
- Cupid's Carnival, Pirates, Festivals & Freebie Fun: Top Picks: Feb 9-15
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 6-8