Lee Brian Schrager Book Event
Lee Brian Schrager heads to Epicure to promote the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cook Book.
Don't know what to get your foodie friends for the holiday season? How about a copy of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cookbook! Author and the festival's founder Lee Brian Schrager will be at Epicure in South Beach to discuss the book and behind-the-scenes stories from America's hottest chefs. Guests can enjoy a glass of Joel Gott wine and rub elbows with the man who has put Miami on the foodie map.
Wednesday, November 24, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Epicure, 1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center
- Disney's 'Worlds of Fantasy' skates into Miami
- Pigs Do Fly's 'Fifty Plus: A New Attitude' at Empire Stage brings a new batch of short plays
- Disney on Ice giveaways, kids cooking & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- PAMM hosts monthly Free Second Saturdays event
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 12-14
- Jungle Island plans giant transformation
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 5-7
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- Coral Gables Museum hosts 'The Big One', a collection of Hurricane Andrew photos