Lee Brian Schrager Book Event
Lee Brian Schrager heads to Epicure to promote the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cook Book.
Don't know what to get your foodie friends for the holiday season? How about a copy of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cookbook! Author and the festival's founder Lee Brian Schrager will be at Epicure in South Beach to discuss the book and behind-the-scenes stories from America's hottest chefs. Guests can enjoy a glass of Joel Gott wine and rub elbows with the man who has put Miami on the foodie map.
Wednesday, November 24, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Epicure, 1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center