Lee Brian Schrager Book Event
Lee Brian Schrager heads to Epicure to promote the South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cook Book.
Don't know what to get your foodie friends for the holiday season? How about a copy of the Food Network South Beach Wine & Food Festival Cookbook! Author and the festival's founder Lee Brian Schrager will be at Epicure in South Beach to discuss the book and behind-the-scenes stories from America's hottest chefs. Guests can enjoy a glass of Joel Gott wine and rub elbows with the man who has put Miami on the foodie map.
Wednesday, November 24, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Epicure, 1656 Alton Road, Miami Beach.
See and Do
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- ‘Operation Pedro Pan: The Cuban Children’s Exodus' at HistoryMiami commemorates a dramatic migration