LeBron's gal disses Miami
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City.
LeBron James' girlfriend opened to the September issue of Harper's Bazaar -- maybe a bit too much.
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City and probably would have been happier staying in freezing Ohio.
"Personally, Miami was not my favorite place," Savannah Brinson tells the mag, out Aug. 17. "Vacationing there is great: You go for three days sun, and it's time to go home."
Brinson -- who is the mother of LeBron's two sons LeBron Jr., 5, and Bryce Maximus, 3 -- says the move to sunnier climes will be a big adjustment, but her devotion to the newly crowned king of South Beach keeps her going.
‘We'll make it. We're not complaining," said the 24-year-old. "Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I'm with him."
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again