LeBron's gal disses Miami
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City.
LeBron James' girlfriend opened to the September issue of Harper's Bazaar -- maybe a bit too much.
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City and probably would have been happier staying in freezing Ohio.
"Personally, Miami was not my favorite place," Savannah Brinson tells the mag, out Aug. 17. "Vacationing there is great: You go for three days sun, and it's time to go home."
Brinson -- who is the mother of LeBron's two sons LeBron Jr., 5, and Bryce Maximus, 3 -- says the move to sunnier climes will be a big adjustment, but her devotion to the newly crowned king of South Beach keeps her going.
‘We'll make it. We're not complaining," said the 24-year-old. "Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I'm with him."
On Our Radar
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game