LeBron's gal disses Miami
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City.
LeBron James' girlfriend opened to the September issue of Harper's Bazaar -- maybe a bit too much.
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City and probably would have been happier staying in freezing Ohio.
"Personally, Miami was not my favorite place," Savannah Brinson tells the mag, out Aug. 17. "Vacationing there is great: You go for three days sun, and it's time to go home."
Brinson -- who is the mother of LeBron's two sons LeBron Jr., 5, and Bryce Maximus, 3 -- says the move to sunnier climes will be a big adjustment, but her devotion to the newly crowned king of South Beach keeps her going.
‘We'll make it. We're not complaining," said the 24-year-old. "Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I'm with him."
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed