LeBron's gal disses Miami
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City.
LeBron James' girlfriend opened to the September issue of Harper's Bazaar -- maybe a bit too much.
The basketball star's high school sweetheart didn't have the most positive things to say about the Magic City and probably would have been happier staying in freezing Ohio.
"Personally, Miami was not my favorite place," Savannah Brinson tells the mag, out Aug. 17. "Vacationing there is great: You go for three days sun, and it's time to go home."
Brinson -- who is the mother of LeBron's two sons LeBron Jr., 5, and Bryce Maximus, 3 -- says the move to sunnier climes will be a big adjustment, but her devotion to the newly crowned king of South Beach keeps her going.
‘We'll make it. We're not complaining," said the 24-year-old. "Whatever LeBron felt was comfortable, I'm with him."
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance