LeBron James' mom has misdemeanor charge dropped from Fontainebleau valet altercation
Ordered to complete community service, pay $1,000 to a charity to remove second charge
A misdemeanor battery charge dangling over Gloria James‘ - LeBron James' mom - for nearly a year has been dropped. And she has been ordered to complete community service and pay $1,000 to a charity to have a second charge, disorderly intoxication, dismissed.
Miami Beach police arrested Gloria, the mother of Miami Heat superstar, at the fancy Fontainebleau Miami Beach after a wee-hours confrontation with valet Rockefeller Sorel. Gloria James allegedly slapped him during an argument over her car.
For more on this story, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz