LeBron James' mom has misdemeanor charge dropped from Fontainebleau valet altercation
Ordered to complete community service, pay $1,000 to a charity to remove second charge
A misdemeanor battery charge dangling over Gloria James‘ - LeBron James' mom - for nearly a year has been dropped. And she has been ordered to complete community service and pay $1,000 to a charity to have a second charge, disorderly intoxication, dismissed.
Miami Beach police arrested Gloria, the mother of Miami Heat superstar, at the fancy Fontainebleau Miami Beach after a wee-hours confrontation with valet Rockefeller Sorel. Gloria James allegedly slapped him during an argument over her car.
For more on this story, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'