LeBron James' mom has misdemeanor charge dropped from Fontainebleau valet altercation
Ordered to complete community service, pay $1,000 to a charity to remove second charge
A misdemeanor battery charge dangling over Gloria James‘ - LeBron James' mom - for nearly a year has been dropped. And she has been ordered to complete community service and pay $1,000 to a charity to have a second charge, disorderly intoxication, dismissed.
Miami Beach police arrested Gloria, the mother of Miami Heat superstar, at the fancy Fontainebleau Miami Beach after a wee-hours confrontation with valet Rockefeller Sorel. Gloria James allegedly slapped him during an argument over her car.
For more on this story, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event