LeBron James' mom has misdemeanor charge dropped from Fontainebleau valet altercation
Ordered to complete community service, pay $1,000 to a charity to remove second charge
A misdemeanor battery charge dangling over Gloria James‘ - LeBron James' mom - for nearly a year has been dropped. And she has been ordered to complete community service and pay $1,000 to a charity to have a second charge, disorderly intoxication, dismissed.
Miami Beach police arrested Gloria, the mother of Miami Heat superstar, at the fancy Fontainebleau Miami Beach after a wee-hours confrontation with valet Rockefeller Sorel. Gloria James allegedly slapped him during an argument over her car.
For more on this story, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge