LeBron James' mom has misdemeanor charge dropped from Fontainebleau valet altercation
Ordered to complete community service, pay $1,000 to a charity to remove second charge
A misdemeanor battery charge dangling over Gloria James‘ - LeBron James' mom - for nearly a year has been dropped. And she has been ordered to complete community service and pay $1,000 to a charity to have a second charge, disorderly intoxication, dismissed.
Miami Beach police arrested Gloria, the mother of Miami Heat superstar, at the fancy Fontainebleau Miami Beach after a wee-hours confrontation with valet Rockefeller Sorel. Gloria James allegedly slapped him during an argument over her car.
For more on this story, visit GossipExtra.com
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade