LeBron James plays DJ on Sirius
He's a music lover
What's LeBron James been up to since winning the NBA ring? Besides chatting with Oprah, he also played DJ on Sirius XM Radio. The three time league MVP hosted an exclusive music special showcasing the music that helped fuel him during the Miami Heat's championship season on SiriusXM's The Heat. "LeBron James Bringin' the Heat from Las Vegas" was on channel 47, and featured a play by play of his favorite music, including Miami's DJ Khaled as well as Jay-Z, Kanye West, Ca$h Out, 2 Chainz and Future. "Music has always been a big part of my life, and this was a fun way that I could share that passion with my fans," he said. For more information: www.siriusxm.com.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast