LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
The decision might not come in the desert, but the meeting between LeBron James and Pat Riley that could signal the continuation of the Heat’s golden era is set for Wednesday in Las Vegas. While the Heat’s summer-league team toiled away in Orlando on Tuesday, the Heat’s front-office team led by president Pat Riley and coach Erik Spoelstra prepared for a far-more-important bit of team building in the nation’s other play-land destination. Riley and Spoelstra will meet with James to discuss James’ future with the team and how exactly the Heat plans to improve the team. So far, Riley’s answers include recent free-agent commitments Josh McRoberts, who elbowed James in the face in the first round of the playoffs, and Danny Granger, who has had a history of poor performances against James throughout his career.
On Our Radar
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.