LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
The decision might not come in the desert, but the meeting between LeBron James and Pat Riley that could signal the continuation of the Heat’s golden era is set for Wednesday in Las Vegas. While the Heat’s summer-league team toiled away in Orlando on Tuesday, the Heat’s front-office team led by president Pat Riley and coach Erik Spoelstra prepared for a far-more-important bit of team building in the nation’s other play-land destination. Riley and Spoelstra will meet with James to discuss James’ future with the team and how exactly the Heat plans to improve the team. So far, Riley’s answers include recent free-agent commitments Josh McRoberts, who elbowed James in the face in the first round of the playoffs, and Danny Granger, who has had a history of poor performances against James throughout his career.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision