LeBron James gets friendly at the Olympics
LeBron James may be engaged but that didn't stop him from asking Olympics Village pal Lauren Perdue to a meal.
The pretty swimmer tweeted news about the casual invitation from the superstar Miami Heat player. "LeBron James just invited me to dinner...Um wuuuutttt?!?" she tweeted and posted a picture on instagram of the two looking chummy. Perdue politely declined, due to her curfew. "He was kind of joking but he was basically like, 'Would you like to come eat with me at the dining hall?'" she told the Charlotte Observer. "And I said, 'Um, I'm sorry, I have a curfew.' So I turned that one down, yeah."
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt