LeBron James gets friendly at the Olympics
LeBron James may be engaged but that didn't stop him from asking Olympics Village pal Lauren Perdue to a meal.
The pretty swimmer tweeted news about the casual invitation from the superstar Miami Heat player. "LeBron James just invited me to dinner...Um wuuuutttt?!?" she tweeted and posted a picture on instagram of the two looking chummy. Perdue politely declined, due to her curfew. "He was kind of joking but he was basically like, 'Would you like to come eat with me at the dining hall?'" she told the Charlotte Observer. "And I said, 'Um, I'm sorry, I have a curfew.' So I turned that one down, yeah."
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year