LeBron James gets friendly at the Olympics
LeBron James may be engaged but that didn't stop him from asking Olympics Village pal Lauren Perdue to a meal.
The pretty swimmer tweeted news about the casual invitation from the superstar Miami Heat player. "LeBron James just invited me to dinner...Um wuuuutttt?!?" she tweeted and posted a picture on instagram of the two looking chummy. Perdue politely declined, due to her curfew. "He was kind of joking but he was basically like, 'Would you like to come eat with me at the dining hall?'" she told the Charlotte Observer. "And I said, 'Um, I'm sorry, I have a curfew.' So I turned that one down, yeah."
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau