LeBron James gets friendly at the Olympics
LeBron James may be engaged but that didn't stop him from asking Olympics Village pal Lauren Perdue to a meal.
The pretty swimmer tweeted news about the casual invitation from the superstar Miami Heat player. "LeBron James just invited me to dinner...Um wuuuutttt?!?" she tweeted and posted a picture on instagram of the two looking chummy. Perdue politely declined, due to her curfew. "He was kind of joking but he was basically like, 'Would you like to come eat with me at the dining hall?'" she told the Charlotte Observer. "And I said, 'Um, I'm sorry, I have a curfew.' So I turned that one down, yeah."
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show