LeBron James gets friendly at the Olympics
LeBron James may be engaged but that didn't stop him from asking Olympics Village pal Lauren Perdue to a meal.
The pretty swimmer tweeted news about the casual invitation from the superstar Miami Heat player. "LeBron James just invited me to dinner...Um wuuuutttt?!?" she tweeted and posted a picture on instagram of the two looking chummy. Perdue politely declined, due to her curfew. "He was kind of joking but he was basically like, 'Would you like to come eat with me at the dining hall?'" she told the Charlotte Observer. "And I said, 'Um, I'm sorry, I have a curfew.' So I turned that one down, yeah."
On Our Radar
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie
- Floyd Mayweather not selling South Florida house
- 'Castle' star Jon Huertas in Miami
- Chatting with the founder of Sabah shoes