LeBron James at Dolphins-Jets game
Miami Heat trio spend final night before camp at Sun Life Stadium.
So training camp for the Miami Heat opens today (Monday, Sept. 27) and where were the Heat's Three Live Crew on their final night before getting down to business?
At the Sunday night Dolphins-Jets game, of course.
LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh were all guests of Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and watched the football game from the owner's box, along with singer Marc Anthony, Kim Kardashian and other celebs. They even posed for a photo together in the owner's box, the first of the trio together outside of AmericanAirlines Arena.
After the game, all three headed to the new LIV Sun Life nightclub at the stadium, but didn't hang out together. Bosh and his fiance chilled in a cabana, as did Wade, chatting it up in another cabana. James hung out in the center of LIV Sun Life behind the DJ booth.
And we have to give King James some props - wearing the teal Marlins hat was a nice touch.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro