LeBron James and Savannah Brinson: Is it over?
Haven't been seen together
Are LeBron James and fiancée Savannah Brinson, the mother of his two children, on a relationship break?
Brinson, 26, James’ high school sweetheart, has not been seen by the big man’s side in weeks, including at two important milestones in a basketball star’s life. She wasn’t with him at last weekend’s All-Star game in Houston, and at the world champion Heat’s congratulatory visit to the White House in January. What’s more, I’m told by a source that the couple briefly planned to get hitched sometime last summer, seven or eight months after the New Year’s eve party when James asked Brinson to marry him! Brinson, the mother of James’ sons LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5, even went to a New York fashion show to shop for a wedding gown, according to photos of her at an Ines di Santo fashion show in April.
“Ms. Brinson visited a bridal market in New York,” said a manager at Ever After Miami, a bridal store in Coconut Grove that carries the fancy bridal line. The woman declined to give her name. “But any other information about Ms. Brinson would be confidential.” James proposed at his 27th birthday party at Vesper at the Shelborne South Beach.
On Our Radar
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert