LeBron James and Savannah Brinson: Is it over?
Haven't been seen together
Are LeBron James and fiancée Savannah Brinson, the mother of his two children, on a relationship break?
Brinson, 26, James’ high school sweetheart, has not been seen by the big man’s side in weeks, including at two important milestones in a basketball star’s life. She wasn’t with him at last weekend’s All-Star game in Houston, and at the world champion Heat’s congratulatory visit to the White House in January. What’s more, I’m told by a source that the couple briefly planned to get hitched sometime last summer, seven or eight months after the New Year’s eve party when James asked Brinson to marry him! Brinson, the mother of James’ sons LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5, even went to a New York fashion show to shop for a wedding gown, according to photos of her at an Ines di Santo fashion show in April.
“Ms. Brinson visited a bridal market in New York,” said a manager at Ever After Miami, a bridal store in Coconut Grove that carries the fancy bridal line. The woman declined to give her name. “But any other information about Ms. Brinson would be confidential.” James proposed at his 27th birthday party at Vesper at the Shelborne South Beach.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud