LeBron James and Savannah Brinson: Is it over?
Haven't been seen together
Are LeBron James and fiancée Savannah Brinson, the mother of his two children, on a relationship break?
Brinson, 26, James’ high school sweetheart, has not been seen by the big man’s side in weeks, including at two important milestones in a basketball star’s life. She wasn’t with him at last weekend’s All-Star game in Houston, and at the world champion Heat’s congratulatory visit to the White House in January. What’s more, I’m told by a source that the couple briefly planned to get hitched sometime last summer, seven or eight months after the New Year’s eve party when James asked Brinson to marry him! Brinson, the mother of James’ sons LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5, even went to a New York fashion show to shop for a wedding gown, according to photos of her at an Ines di Santo fashion show in April.
“Ms. Brinson visited a bridal market in New York,” said a manager at Ever After Miami, a bridal store in Coconut Grove that carries the fancy bridal line. The woman declined to give her name. “But any other information about Ms. Brinson would be confidential.” James proposed at his 27th birthday party at Vesper at the Shelborne South Beach.
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost