LeBron James and his queen honeymoon in Italy
Taking in the sights
Miami Heat superstar LeBron James and wife Savannah Brinson are honeymooning in Italy after their wedding over the weekend in San Diego. The couple arrived in Rome Tuesday afternoon, and photos from Roman paparazzi show the lovebirds took LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 6, on the trip. On Wednesday, James was spotted taking in the sights and sounds of the papal city, where he patiently posed for photos with locals in business coat-and-tie outfits, according to photos obtained by several news agencies. James and Brinson checked out the romantic Trevi Fountain and the Coliseum before retreating into a small grocery store so that Brinson could buy two large cans of Pringles potato chips. James managed to keep his wedding weekend safe from spies as no photos of the couple in wedding garb leaked out. Since then, however, James and Brinson have looked positively miserable while being photographed leaving their room on the morning after the wedding, and on their honeymoon.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love