LeBron James and his queen honeymoon in Italy
Taking in the sights
Miami Heat superstar LeBron James and wife Savannah Brinson are honeymooning in Italy after their wedding over the weekend in San Diego. The couple arrived in Rome Tuesday afternoon, and photos from Roman paparazzi show the lovebirds took LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 6, on the trip. On Wednesday, James was spotted taking in the sights and sounds of the papal city, where he patiently posed for photos with locals in business coat-and-tie outfits, according to photos obtained by several news agencies. James and Brinson checked out the romantic Trevi Fountain and the Coliseum before retreating into a small grocery store so that Brinson could buy two large cans of Pringles potato chips. James managed to keep his wedding weekend safe from spies as no photos of the couple in wedding garb leaked out. Since then, however, James and Brinson have looked positively miserable while being photographed leaving their room on the morning after the wedding, and on their honeymoon.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails