LeBron James and his queen honeymoon in Italy
Taking in the sights
Miami Heat superstar LeBron James and wife Savannah Brinson are honeymooning in Italy after their wedding over the weekend in San Diego. The couple arrived in Rome Tuesday afternoon, and photos from Roman paparazzi show the lovebirds took LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 6, on the trip. On Wednesday, James was spotted taking in the sights and sounds of the papal city, where he patiently posed for photos with locals in business coat-and-tie outfits, according to photos obtained by several news agencies. James and Brinson checked out the romantic Trevi Fountain and the Coliseum before retreating into a small grocery store so that Brinson could buy two large cans of Pringles potato chips. James managed to keep his wedding weekend safe from spies as no photos of the couple in wedding garb leaked out. Since then, however, James and Brinson have looked positively miserable while being photographed leaving their room on the morning after the wedding, and on their honeymoon.
On Our Radar
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage