LeBron James and co. have a ball at watch party
LeBron James unveiled his fancy new Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Limited Edition LeBron James watch at a Moet & Chandon-soaked cocktail party Friday night at the 1111 Lincoln Road building. Only 600 of the watches, which cost $51,550, were made. There to wish him well or ask the time were Pras of Fugees fame, English rapper Tinie Tempah, Flo Rida, Michael Strahan and fiancée Nicole Murphy, and a low-key Kourtney Kardashian and beau Scott Disick. James and his new bride, Savannah Brinson, held court in a VIP area, speaking mostly with newlywed coal-mining heir Wayne Boich Jr. Kardashian said a quick hello to the basketball champ, but what everyone wanted to know was whether Disick received a free watch. Probably not. A rep for the company informed us that while loyal clients flew in from all over the world to see and buy the watch, Disick did not — yet. "Scott owns AP watches [but not the LeBron one] ... He collects other brands as well." Afterward, Strahan and Murphy headed to Prime Italian for dinner. Across the street at Prime 112, Lil Wayne held court, celebrating his 31st birthday with friends.
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding