LeBron James and co. have a ball at watch party
LeBron James unveiled his fancy new Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chronograph Limited Edition LeBron James watch at a Moet & Chandon-soaked cocktail party Friday night at the 1111 Lincoln Road building. Only 600 of the watches, which cost $51,550, were made. There to wish him well or ask the time were Pras of Fugees fame, English rapper Tinie Tempah, Flo Rida, Michael Strahan and fiancée Nicole Murphy, and a low-key Kourtney Kardashian and beau Scott Disick. James and his new bride, Savannah Brinson, held court in a VIP area, speaking mostly with newlywed coal-mining heir Wayne Boich Jr. Kardashian said a quick hello to the basketball champ, but what everyone wanted to know was whether Disick received a free watch. Probably not. A rep for the company informed us that while loyal clients flew in from all over the world to see and buy the watch, Disick did not — yet. "Scott owns AP watches [but not the LeBron one] ... He collects other brands as well." Afterward, Strahan and Murphy headed to Prime Italian for dinner. Across the street at Prime 112, Lil Wayne held court, celebrating his 31st birthday with friends.
On Our Radar
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference
- Shaq to host Barry University bash
- Cindy Crawford in town for new book
- Miami Marlins VIPs focus on wellness
- Alex Rodriguez buys pricey condo
- Eberjey joins bra drive, gives discounts during October.
- Miami Heat's Amar's Stoudemire feted at The Forge
- Marlins Giancarlo Stanton becomes a Tag Heuer watch brand ambassador