The LeBron 8
LeBron picks an art deco color palette for his signature sneaker's South Beach edition.
Now that King James is officially ours, it is our duty to defend him unconditionally. Hence, we are in love with LeBron's South Beach edition of his LeBron 8 sneakers by Nike that he unveiled at House of Hoops by Footlocker this past Saturday.
Maybe they do have the same colors as the Miami Subs logo. Maybe the blue reminds us of our family room couch circa '85. Maybe the shoe looks so throwback that it would be better suited to walking across a black marble floor in a Horse Country estate, you know - one with a Jacuzzi built into the master bedroom floor?
One thing is for sure, the $160 sneakers would definitely be approved by the Miami Beach Preservation League. James has complied with guidelines for acceptable color palettes.
If you totally hate it, don't worry. The red-and-black Heat version will be out at the end of the month.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika