Learn How to Sew, Miami!
Do you yearn to be a fashion designer and want to learn pattern-making and sewing? Led by designer Rucht D'Oleo, This class is for you.
Basic Sewing Techniques
At MDC School of Continuing Education's Aventura Center
May 12, 2013 to May 26, 2013
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Are you a fashion designer by heart and who obviously has a talent, but may lack knowledge of pattern-making and sewing?
Is it your dream to have your designs featured in magazines, major fashion shows and sold all over the world?
Have you even made your own outfit to wear for a special occasion, or just around the house?
Were you complimented and told you should start selling your designs?
If you answered YES to any of the above, the Basic Sewing Techniques class is for you, Miami!
Led by the locally loved fashion designer behind RDo Womens Wear Boutique, Rucht D`Oleo has more than 15 years of experience within the fashion industry and was named "Best designer of the year" in 2008 by Funkshion Fashion Week.
This Basic Sewing Techniques class will guide students step by step on how to make your own styles, sewing techniques and how to use the machine. The course lasts 6 weeks and commences May 12, 2013 at Miami Dade College's School of Continuing Education & Professional Devlopment's Aventura Center (cost $105).
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach