Learn How to Sew, Miami!
Do you yearn to be a fashion designer and want to learn pattern-making and sewing? Led by designer Rucht D'Oleo, This class is for you.
Are you a fashion designer by heart and who obviously has a talent, but may lack knowledge of pattern-making and sewing?
Is it your dream to have your designs featured in magazines, major fashion shows and sold all over the world?
Have you even made your own outfit to wear for a special occasion, or just around the house?
Were you complimented and told you should start selling your designs?
If you answered YES to any of the above, the Basic Sewing Techniques class is for you, Miami!
Led by the locally loved fashion designer behind RDo Womens Wear Boutique, Rucht D`Oleo has more than 15 years of experience within the fashion industry and was named "Best designer of the year" in 2008 by Funkshion Fashion Week.
This Basic Sewing Techniques class will guide students step by step on how to make your own styles, sewing techniques and how to use the machine. The course lasts 6 weeks and commences May 12, 2013 at Miami Dade College's School of Continuing Education & Professional Devlopment's Aventura Center (cost $105).
Basic Sewing Techniques
At MDC School of Continuing Education's Aventura Center
May 12, 2013 to May 26, 2013
10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store