Learn about bubbly at Krug's Biltmore event
Educate yourself and drink
Start your weekend with some bubbles. Krug Champagne and their new US Brand Ambassador and sommelier Ian Cauble will host a special champagne dinner 7 p.m. Friday. They promise to inspire, educate, and share Krug's champagne-making process. Cauble is a Master Sommelier, the highest distinction a professional can attain in the fine wine and beverage industry (nice work if you can get it -- there are fewer than 200 MS's worldwide). The intimate dinner setting will afford guests the experience of a champagne tasting with someone who has serious expertise. You'll leave knowing a lot more than when you came in (unless you have one too many, of course). Guests should RSVP to email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach