Learn about bubbly at Krug's Biltmore event
Educate yourself and drink
Start your weekend with some bubbles. Krug Champagne and their new US Brand Ambassador and sommelier Ian Cauble will host a special champagne dinner 7 p.m. Friday. They promise to inspire, educate, and share Krug's champagne-making process. Cauble is a Master Sommelier, the highest distinction a professional can attain in the fine wine and beverage industry (nice work if you can get it -- there are fewer than 200 MS's worldwide). The intimate dinner setting will afford guests the experience of a champagne tasting with someone who has serious expertise. You'll leave knowing a lot more than when you came in (unless you have one too many, of course). Guests should RSVP to email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'