Learn about bubbly at Krug's Biltmore event
Educate yourself and drink
Start your weekend with some bubbles. Krug Champagne and their new US Brand Ambassador and sommelier Ian Cauble will host a special champagne dinner 7 p.m. Friday. They promise to inspire, educate, and share Krug's champagne-making process. Cauble is a Master Sommelier, the highest distinction a professional can attain in the fine wine and beverage industry (nice work if you can get it -- there are fewer than 200 MS's worldwide). The intimate dinner setting will afford guests the experience of a champagne tasting with someone who has serious expertise. You'll leave knowing a lot more than when you came in (unless you have one too many, of course). Guests should RSVP to email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges