Learn about bubbly at Krug's Biltmore event
Educate yourself and drink
Start your weekend with some bubbles. Krug Champagne and their new US Brand Ambassador and sommelier Ian Cauble will host a special champagne dinner 7 p.m. Friday. They promise to inspire, educate, and share Krug's champagne-making process. Cauble is a Master Sommelier, the highest distinction a professional can attain in the fine wine and beverage industry (nice work if you can get it -- there are fewer than 200 MS's worldwide). The intimate dinner setting will afford guests the experience of a champagne tasting with someone who has serious expertise. You'll leave knowing a lot more than when you came in (unless you have one too many, of course). Guests should RSVP to email@example.com
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert