Learn about bubbly at Krug's Biltmore event
Educate yourself and drink
Start your weekend with some bubbles. Krug Champagne and their new US Brand Ambassador and sommelier Ian Cauble will host a special champagne dinner 7 p.m. Friday. They promise to inspire, educate, and share Krug's champagne-making process. Cauble is a Master Sommelier, the highest distinction a professional can attain in the fine wine and beverage industry (nice work if you can get it -- there are fewer than 200 MS's worldwide). The intimate dinner setting will afford guests the experience of a champagne tasting with someone who has serious expertise. You'll leave knowing a lot more than when you came in (unless you have one too many, of course). Guests should RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules