The Lazarus Effect Screening
ONE will be hosting a free screening of 'The Lazarus Effect,' a documentary about the fight against AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Volunteer Meetup, Screening of The Lazarus Effect
Friday, June 25th at 6 p.m.
Wolfsonian Museum, 1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami has a large membership of ONE, a global campaign to end extreme poverty. The organization will host a volunteer meet up this Friday where they will be screening the documentary produced by their sister organization, Product (RED) called 'The Lazarus Effect' detailing the live-saving effects of The Global Fund, which provides life-saving ARV pills to people living with HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa.
The public is invited to meet and greet with other local ONE members who are working to ensure that elected leaders do all that they can to effectively fight HIV/AIDS and malaria, as well as hunger and poverty, in the poorest places on Earth. There will be live music and half-price drinks in the cafe
Friday, June 25th, 6:00 PM Wolfsonian Museum, 1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach. RSVP for the screening here.
See and Do
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco
- Micro Theater Miami reaches out to a new audience with five plays in English
- Basketball giveways, library fun, free movies & Munchkin Fun's 10 other picks for the week