The Lazarus Effect Screening
ONE will be hosting a free screening of 'The Lazarus Effect,' a documentary about the fight against AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Miami has a large membership of ONE, a global campaign to end extreme poverty. The organization will host a volunteer meet up this Friday where they will be screening the documentary produced by their sister organization, Product (RED) called 'The Lazarus Effect' detailing the live-saving effects of The Global Fund, which provides life-saving ARV pills to people living with HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa.
The public is invited to meet and greet with other local ONE members who are working to ensure that elected leaders do all that they can to effectively fight HIV/AIDS and malaria, as well as hunger and poverty, in the poorest places on Earth. There will be live music and half-price drinks in the cafe
Friday, June 25th, 6:00 PM Wolfsonian Museum, 1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach. RSVP for the screening here.
Volunteer Meetup, Screening of The Lazarus Effect
Friday, June 25th at 6 p.m.
Wolfsonian Museum, 1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
See and Do
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Florida Supercon 2016
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes
- 15 cultural events in Miami you can't miss - June 16-30
- 13 hot events in Miami in July 2016
- Fourth of July Guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4