The Lazarus Effect Screening
ONE will be hosting a free screening of 'The Lazarus Effect,' a documentary about the fight against AIDS in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Miami has a large membership of ONE, a global campaign to end extreme poverty. The organization will host a volunteer meet up this Friday where they will be screening the documentary produced by their sister organization, Product (RED) called 'The Lazarus Effect' detailing the live-saving effects of The Global Fund, which provides life-saving ARV pills to people living with HIV/AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa.
The public is invited to meet and greet with other local ONE members who are working to ensure that elected leaders do all that they can to effectively fight HIV/AIDS and malaria, as well as hunger and poverty, in the poorest places on Earth. There will be live music and half-price drinks in the cafe
Friday, June 25th, 6:00 PM Wolfsonian Museum, 1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach. RSVP for the screening here.
Volunteer Meetup, Screening of The Lazarus Effect
Friday, June 25th at 6 p.m.
Wolfsonian Museum, 1001 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?