Lauren Tannehill, wife of Miami Dolphins rookie QB Ryan Tannehill, sets Twitter a blaze
After Ryan Tannehill was drafted, fans began searching for more on the Mrs.
So you may have heard that the Miami Dolphins drafted a quarterback during Thursday night's NFL Draft - Ryan Tannehill from Texas A&M.
But what really turned heads was when ESPN showed the Tannehill family awaiting the selection in the green room, and his wife Lauren flashed her smile at the cameras as soon as he was selected.
Instantly a star was born, and a wave of people scrambled all over Facebook and Twitter to learn more about the stunning blonde. In the first 10 minutes after Ryan was selected there were over 800 tweets about his wife.
According to reports, Ryan and Lauren were married in January of 2012 after getting engaged in May of 2011. They met while attending Texas A&M in 2009. She majored in communication and minored in psychology at A&M, and she has also taken a stab at modeling - visit her modeling page here. She reportedly works as a cardiology assistant (but to us she looks ready for a guest host appearance on television's The View).
A quick peek through her Twitter account - @LaurenTannehill - reveals she enjoys time on the shooting range with her husband, walks along the beach and a wedding with a view.
Here's hoping she takes Miami by storm, much like her husband hopes to.
(Photos from @laurentannehill)
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market