Laura Mercier for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
We're in the midst of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, and the launch of the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund (LMOCF).
The fund is very personal to the Laura Mercier cosmetics family. Claudia Poccia, President & CEO of the organization, lost her sister to the disease last year, and Mercier has watched a dear friend battle the disease for several years.
Often referred to as the “silent killer,” ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death among gynecological cancers in the United States, and the fifth leading cause of cancer death among American women.
Shop for a Cause: 100 percent of the profits from the sale of the Bonne Mine Healthy Glow for Face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette ($48) and Lip Glace in Rose Hope ($24) will be donated to the Fund
On Our Radar
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater