Laura Mercier for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
We're in the midst of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, and the launch of the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund (LMOCF).
The fund is very personal to the Laura Mercier cosmetics family. Claudia Poccia, President & CEO of the organization, lost her sister to the disease last year, and Mercier has watched a dear friend battle the disease for several years.
Often referred to as the “silent killer,” ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death among gynecological cancers in the United States, and the fifth leading cause of cancer death among American women.
Shop for a Cause: 100 percent of the profits from the sale of the Bonne Mine Healthy Glow for Face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette ($48) and Lip Glace in Rose Hope ($24) will be donated to the Fund
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag