Laura Mercier for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
We're in the midst of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, and the launch of the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund (LMOCF).
The fund is very personal to the Laura Mercier cosmetics family. Claudia Poccia, President & CEO of the organization, lost her sister to the disease last year, and Mercier has watched a dear friend battle the disease for several years.
Often referred to as the “silent killer,” ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death among gynecological cancers in the United States, and the fifth leading cause of cancer death among American women.
Shop for a Cause: 100 percent of the profits from the sale of the Bonne Mine Healthy Glow for Face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette ($48) and Lip Glace in Rose Hope ($24) will be donated to the Fund
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market