Laura Mercier for National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
We're in the midst of National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month, and the launch of the Laura Mercier Ovarian Cancer Fund (LMOCF).
The fund is very personal to the Laura Mercier cosmetics family. Claudia Poccia, President & CEO of the organization, lost her sister to the disease last year, and Mercier has watched a dear friend battle the disease for several years.
Often referred to as the “silent killer,” ovarian cancer is the leading cause of death among gynecological cancers in the United States, and the fifth leading cause of cancer death among American women.
Shop for a Cause: 100 percent of the profits from the sale of the Bonne Mine Healthy Glow for Face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette ($48) and Lip Glace in Rose Hope ($24) will be donated to the Fund
On Our Radar
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week