Laugh Out Loud
Comedy and music comes to Kitchen 305 this Saturday, December 19th.
16701 Collins Avenue
North Miami Beach, 33160
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and cut the party season-pressure with some “laugh out loud” comedy and music. Kitchen 305, located in the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, is proud to present “Like Father Like Son” by Guy and Sal Richards. The two will take center stage in the Tiffany Ball Room on Saturday, December 19th, at 9:00 p.m. A portion of the proceeds will benefit I Love My Child with Autism (www.ilovemychildwithautism.org/).
Guests will enjoy Absolut Vodka cocktail specials, 50/50 raffle and a free drawing for a chance to win a weekend stay at the hotel. Tickets are $20 at the door, and the event starts at 8 p.m. For more information, visit: www.newportbeachside.com.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Miami Events - October 2015
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'