Laugh Out Loud
Comedy and music comes to Kitchen 305 this Saturday, December 19th.
16701 Collins Avenue
North Miami Beach, 33160
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and cut the party season-pressure with some “laugh out loud” comedy and music. Kitchen 305, located in the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, is proud to present “Like Father Like Son” by Guy and Sal Richards. The two will take center stage in the Tiffany Ball Room on Saturday, December 19th, at 9:00 p.m. A portion of the proceeds will benefit I Love My Child with Autism (www.ilovemychildwithautism.org/).
Guests will enjoy Absolut Vodka cocktail specials, 50/50 raffle and a free drawing for a chance to win a weekend stay at the hotel. Tickets are $20 at the door, and the event starts at 8 p.m. For more information, visit: www.newportbeachside.com.
See and Do
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach
- Heineken Transatlantic Festival brings global sounds to Miami
- PhilanthroFest Outdoor Festival returns to Wolfson Campus