Laugh Out Loud
Comedy and music comes to Kitchen 305 this Saturday, December 19th.
16701 Collins Avenue
North Miami Beach, 33160
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and cut the party season-pressure with some “laugh out loud” comedy and music. Kitchen 305, located in the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, is proud to present “Like Father Like Son” by Guy and Sal Richards. The two will take center stage in the Tiffany Ball Room on Saturday, December 19th, at 9:00 p.m. A portion of the proceeds will benefit I Love My Child with Autism (www.ilovemychildwithautism.org/).
Guests will enjoy Absolut Vodka cocktail specials, 50/50 raffle and a free drawing for a chance to win a weekend stay at the hotel. Tickets are $20 at the door, and the event starts at 8 p.m. For more information, visit: www.newportbeachside.com.
See and Do
- 2016 South Florida Firefighters Calendar hits Miami with two launch parties this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 28-30
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16