Laugh Out Loud
Comedy and music comes to Kitchen 305 this Saturday, December 19th.
16701 Collins Avenue
North Miami Beach, 33160
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and cut the party season-pressure with some “laugh out loud” comedy and music. Kitchen 305, located in the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, is proud to present “Like Father Like Son” by Guy and Sal Richards. The two will take center stage in the Tiffany Ball Room on Saturday, December 19th, at 9:00 p.m. A portion of the proceeds will benefit I Love My Child with Autism (www.ilovemychildwithautism.org/).
Guests will enjoy Absolut Vodka cocktail specials, 50/50 raffle and a free drawing for a chance to win a weekend stay at the hotel. Tickets are $20 at the door, and the event starts at 8 p.m. For more information, visit: www.newportbeachside.com.
See and Do
- Opposites attract in New Theatre’s ‘Gospel According to Jerry’
- Monks from the Drepung Loseling Monastery bring sacred song, dance to Broward
- 'Book of Mormon' to hold $25 ticket lottery at Arsht
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 21-23
- Top events for the Miami Book Fair International
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women