Laugh Out Loud
Comedy and music comes to Kitchen 305 this Saturday, December 19th.
16701 Collins Avenue
North Miami Beach, 33160
By Mary Jo Almeida-Shore
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays and cut the party season-pressure with some “laugh out loud” comedy and music. Kitchen 305, located in the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort, is proud to present “Like Father Like Son” by Guy and Sal Richards. The two will take center stage in the Tiffany Ball Room on Saturday, December 19th, at 9:00 p.m. A portion of the proceeds will benefit I Love My Child with Autism (www.ilovemychildwithautism.org/).
Guests will enjoy Absolut Vodka cocktail specials, 50/50 raffle and a free drawing for a chance to win a weekend stay at the hotel. Tickets are $20 at the door, and the event starts at 8 p.m. For more information, visit: www.newportbeachside.com.
See and Do
- 'Book of Mormon,' 'Newsies' headline Arsht Center's next season
- Puppet shows, storytimes, spring break & 10 other fun things to do this week
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs