Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
Get ready to dance salsa on the seas
If you think you can dance with Latin Grammy Award-winners Chino y Nacho, the Aventura Dance Cruise may be your next step.
The Venezuelan pop tandem behind romantic-themed hits like “Niña Bonita” and “Mi Chica Ideal” will headline the seventh rendition of the floating Latin dance voyage, which sets sail for a three-day cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy out of PortMiami to Nassau, Bahamas Nov. 7.
“We’ll dance [and] perform with you live the whole weekend,” Miguel Iganico Mendoza, better known as Nacho, said in Spanish in a promotional video for the cruise.
Other acts include 19-year-old Latin Grammy Award-nominated Leslie Grace, who lives in Davie, and salsa singer José Alberto "El Canario."
Besides the concert performances, cruisers can expect a full spectrum of dance onboard, from salsa and bachata to merengue and cha-cha. And, those that need to pick up their rhythm can take a beginner’s boot camp in salsa and bachata. You can even attend a history lesson on salsa’s steps, with tunes dating back to 1912.
Remaining cabins start at $675 per person for two people. However, rates go up $100 after 11 a.m. Sept. 1.
For more information, visit aventuradancecruise.com
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Miami
- Go Drink This: Paint Your Own Negroni
- A Mad Zoo at Grand Central, Wunderbar!, Kooky Cosplay, and Chanukah Yachting
- Go Drink This: Gin Punch
- The music, the madness and the art of the party
- Go Drink This: Walk This Way
- Death & Co alive & well in Miami, art before Basel, bargain beach club, Brazilian nights & pool pop-up
- Go Drink This: Spicy Sipper
- Rock legends, beer, booze, an 80s prom & Greased Lightning, Charlie Brown
- Go Drink This: Positano