Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
Get ready to dance salsa on the seas
If you think you can dance with Latin Grammy Award-winners Chino y Nacho, the Aventura Dance Cruise may be your next step.
The Venezuelan pop tandem behind romantic-themed hits like “Niña Bonita” and “Mi Chica Ideal” will headline the seventh rendition of the floating Latin dance voyage, which sets sail for a three-day cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy out of PortMiami to Nassau, Bahamas Nov. 7.
“We’ll dance [and] perform with you live the whole weekend,” Miguel Iganico Mendoza, better known as Nacho, said in Spanish in a promotional video for the cruise.
Other acts include 19-year-old Latin Grammy Award-nominated Leslie Grace, who lives in Davie, and salsa singer José Alberto "El Canario."
Besides the concert performances, cruisers can expect a full spectrum of dance onboard, from salsa and bachata to merengue and cha-cha. And, those that need to pick up their rhythm can take a beginner’s boot camp in salsa and bachata. You can even attend a history lesson on salsa’s steps, with tunes dating back to 1912.
Remaining cabins start at $675 per person for two people. However, rates go up $100 after 11 a.m. Sept. 1.
For more information, visit aventuradancecruise.com
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 8-10
- Ballers: National YoungArts, The Big Lebowski, Digweed & more!