Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
Get ready to dance salsa on the seas
If you think you can dance with Latin Grammy Award-winners Chino y Nacho, the Aventura Dance Cruise may be your next step.
The Venezuelan pop tandem behind romantic-themed hits like “Niña Bonita” and “Mi Chica Ideal” will headline the seventh rendition of the floating Latin dance voyage, which sets sail for a three-day cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy out of PortMiami to Nassau, Bahamas Nov. 7.
“We’ll dance [and] perform with you live the whole weekend,” Miguel Iganico Mendoza, better known as Nacho, said in Spanish in a promotional video for the cruise.
Other acts include 19-year-old Latin Grammy Award-nominated Leslie Grace, who lives in Davie, and salsa singer José Alberto "El Canario."
Besides the concert performances, cruisers can expect a full spectrum of dance onboard, from salsa and bachata to merengue and cha-cha. And, those that need to pick up their rhythm can take a beginner’s boot camp in salsa and bachata. You can even attend a history lesson on salsa’s steps, with tunes dating back to 1912.
Remaining cabins start at $675 per person for two people. However, rates go up $100 after 11 a.m. Sept. 1.
For more information, visit aventuradancecruise.com
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: EDGE Steak & Bar at the Four Seasons Miami
- Chocolate orgies, apres happy hours, Sunday suppers and late night brunches
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell