Latin duo Chino y Nacho headlines Aventura Dance Cruise
Get ready to dance salsa on the seas
If you think you can dance with Latin Grammy Award-winners Chino y Nacho, the Aventura Dance Cruise may be your next step.
The Venezuelan pop tandem behind romantic-themed hits like “Niña Bonita” and “Mi Chica Ideal” will headline the seventh rendition of the floating Latin dance voyage, which sets sail for a three-day cruise on the Carnival Ecstasy out of PortMiami to Nassau, Bahamas Nov. 7.
“We’ll dance [and] perform with you live the whole weekend,” Miguel Iganico Mendoza, better known as Nacho, said in Spanish in a promotional video for the cruise.
Other acts include 19-year-old Latin Grammy Award-nominated Leslie Grace, who lives in Davie, and salsa singer José Alberto "El Canario."
Besides the concert performances, cruisers can expect a full spectrum of dance onboard, from salsa and bachata to merengue and cha-cha. And, those that need to pick up their rhythm can take a beginner’s boot camp in salsa and bachata. You can even attend a history lesson on salsa’s steps, with tunes dating back to 1912.
Remaining cabins start at $675 per person for two people. However, rates go up $100 after 11 a.m. Sept. 1.
For more information, visit aventuradancecruise.com
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove