The Last Song Beach Clean-Up
Help keep our shoreline clean and maybe win a DVD.
Beach Clean Up
August 17, 2 p.m. -5 p.m.
Hobe Beach, Key Biscayne
Fans of Miley Cyrus and fans of sea turtles come together on Tuesday, August 17 for an event that will both officially launch the release of the Blu- ray and DVD Combo Pack of “The Last Song” and help keep the habitat of the sea turtle spic and span.
From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Dolphin Foundation and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment are co-hosting a special beach clean-up along the beautiful Key Biscayne shoreline. Those who attend will be able to register to win a copy of the "The Last Song". The event will also include an eductional talk about sea turtles and their safety, a scavenger hunt to collect marine debris and an appearance by Mermi The Mermaid.
The event takes place at Hobe Beach at Key Biscayne. Follow the Rickenbacker Causeway, before the toll exit keep right and straight until the U-turn under the bridge. After that, keep straight until the first entrance of the beach after the u-turn.
See and Do
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19
- The Project [theatre] takes over Bardot with immersive hip hop theater
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami July 13-19: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 10-12
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 6-12