The Last Song Beach Clean-Up
Help keep our shoreline clean and maybe win a DVD.
Beach Clean Up
August 17, 2 p.m. -5 p.m.
Hobe Beach, Key Biscayne
Fans of Miley Cyrus and fans of sea turtles come together on Tuesday, August 17 for an event that will both officially launch the release of the Blu- ray and DVD Combo Pack of “The Last Song” and help keep the habitat of the sea turtle spic and span.
From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Dolphin Foundation and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment are co-hosting a special beach clean-up along the beautiful Key Biscayne shoreline. Those who attend will be able to register to win a copy of the "The Last Song". The event will also include an eductional talk about sea turtles and their safety, a scavenger hunt to collect marine debris and an appearance by Mermi The Mermaid.
The event takes place at Hobe Beach at Key Biscayne. Follow the Rickenbacker Causeway, before the toll exit keep right and straight until the U-turn under the bridge. After that, keep straight until the first entrance of the beach after the u-turn.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 8-10