The Last Song Beach Clean-Up
Help keep our shoreline clean and maybe win a DVD.
Fans of Miley Cyrus and fans of sea turtles come together on Tuesday, August 17 for an event that will both officially launch the release of the Blu- ray and DVD Combo Pack of “The Last Song” and help keep the habitat of the sea turtle spic and span.
From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Dolphin Foundation and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment are co-hosting a special beach clean-up along the beautiful Key Biscayne shoreline. Those who attend will be able to register to win a copy of the "The Last Song". The event will also include an eductional talk about sea turtles and their safety, a scavenger hunt to collect marine debris and an appearance by Mermi The Mermaid.
The event takes place at Hobe Beach at Key Biscayne. Follow the Rickenbacker Causeway, before the toll exit keep right and straight until the U-turn under the bridge. After that, keep straight until the first entrance of the beach after the u-turn.
Beach Clean Up
August 17, 2 p.m. -5 p.m.
Hobe Beach, Key Biscayne
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17