The Last Song Beach Clean-Up
Help keep our shoreline clean and maybe win a DVD.
Beach Clean Up
August 17, 2 p.m. -5 p.m.
Hobe Beach, Key Biscayne
Fans of Miley Cyrus and fans of sea turtles come together on Tuesday, August 17 for an event that will both officially launch the release of the Blu- ray and DVD Combo Pack of “The Last Song” and help keep the habitat of the sea turtle spic and span.
From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Dolphin Foundation and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment are co-hosting a special beach clean-up along the beautiful Key Biscayne shoreline. Those who attend will be able to register to win a copy of the "The Last Song". The event will also include an eductional talk about sea turtles and their safety, a scavenger hunt to collect marine debris and an appearance by Mermi The Mermaid.
The event takes place at Hobe Beach at Key Biscayne. Follow the Rickenbacker Causeway, before the toll exit keep right and straight until the U-turn under the bridge. After that, keep straight until the first entrance of the beach after the u-turn.
See and Do
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'
- S'mores, the Hunger Games & Annie: Munchkin Fun's Top picks May 11-17