The Last Song Beach Clean-Up
Help keep our shoreline clean and maybe win a DVD.
Beach Clean Up
August 17, 2 p.m. -5 p.m.
Hobe Beach, Key Biscayne
Fans of Miley Cyrus and fans of sea turtles come together on Tuesday, August 17 for an event that will both officially launch the release of the Blu- ray and DVD Combo Pack of “The Last Song” and help keep the habitat of the sea turtle spic and span.
From 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. The Dolphin Foundation and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment are co-hosting a special beach clean-up along the beautiful Key Biscayne shoreline. Those who attend will be able to register to win a copy of the "The Last Song". The event will also include an eductional talk about sea turtles and their safety, a scavenger hunt to collect marine debris and an appearance by Mermi The Mermaid.
The event takes place at Hobe Beach at Key Biscayne. Follow the Rickenbacker Causeway, before the toll exit keep right and straight until the U-turn under the bridge. After that, keep straight until the first entrance of the beach after the u-turn.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes