Last Photo Miami asks people what was the last photo they shot on their phone
From party people to role-playing nerds, Last Photo director Ivan Cash captures a unique Miami perspective
Filmmaker Ivan Cash from San Francisco has been visting cities across the U.S. and asking random people to share with him the last photo they took with their phone. The project led to some very interesting results in the Miami edition, including some you would expect (party people pics) and some you wouldn't (the last move of a role-playing board game).
Click below for the complete take on Last Photo: Miami (and then take a look at the last photo you took and consider if you would have made the short film).
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig