Last Photo Miami asks people what was the last photo they shot on their phone
From party people to role-playing nerds, Last Photo director Ivan Cash captures a unique Miami perspective
Filmmaker Ivan Cash from San Francisco has been visting cities across the U.S. and asking random people to share with him the last photo they took with their phone. The project led to some very interesting results in the Miami edition, including some you would expect (party people pics) and some you wouldn't (the last move of a role-playing board game).
Click below for the complete take on Last Photo: Miami (and then take a look at the last photo you took and consider if you would have made the short film).
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan