Last Photo Miami asks people what was the last photo they shot on their phone
From party people to role-playing nerds, Last Photo director Ivan Cash captures a unique Miami perspective
Filmmaker Ivan Cash from San Francisco has been visting cities across the U.S. and asking random people to share with him the last photo they took with their phone. The project led to some very interesting results in the Miami edition, including some you would expect (party people pics) and some you wouldn't (the last move of a role-playing board game).
Click below for the complete take on Last Photo: Miami (and then take a look at the last photo you took and consider if you would have made the short film).
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested