Last Photo Miami asks people what was the last photo they shot on their phone
From party people to role-playing nerds, Last Photo director Ivan Cash captures a unique Miami perspective
Filmmaker Ivan Cash from San Francisco has been visting cities across the U.S. and asking random people to share with him the last photo they took with their phone. The project led to some very interesting results in the Miami edition, including some you would expect (party people pics) and some you wouldn't (the last move of a role-playing board game).
Click below for the complete take on Last Photo: Miami (and then take a look at the last photo you took and consider if you would have made the short film).
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails