Last Photo Miami asks people what was the last photo they shot on their phone
From party people to role-playing nerds, Last Photo director Ivan Cash captures a unique Miami perspective
Filmmaker Ivan Cash from San Francisco has been visting cities across the U.S. and asking random people to share with him the last photo they took with their phone. The project led to some very interesting results in the Miami edition, including some you would expect (party people pics) and some you wouldn't (the last move of a role-playing board game).
Click below for the complete take on Last Photo: Miami (and then take a look at the last photo you took and consider if you would have made the short film).
On Our Radar
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday