The Laser Light Experience at MODS
Sit back and let the laser light show transport you to another place at the Museum of Discovery and Science.
The Laser Light Experience
Thursday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m.; Friday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m., 9:10 p.m., 10:15 p.m.; Saturday 8:15 p.m., 9:20 p.m., 10:25 p.m.; Sunday 5:35 p.m., 6:40 p.m.; through Sept. 29
Museum of Discovery and Science, 401 SW Second St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-463-IMAX
$9 adults, $8 Seniors, $7 children ages 2 – 12
What's cooler than lasers? Nothing, thank you very much. The Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale is offering four different laser light shows that celebrate our love for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, i.e. lasers. (Thanks Wikipedia.)
Listen to hits by Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and other classic rock jams as you sit back in the plush comfort of MODS cavernous IMAX theater and have your ears blown out by 42 speakers pumping out the soundtrack to accompany the visual laser feast.
Check out shows now through Sept. 29. Let the laser love begin!
- EDM community mourns the loss of the Bingo Players' Paul Bäumer
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Velvet Underground: Jewish singles unite on Christmas Eve, hip hop heads south from Nashville, OTC launches happy hour in Brickell
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Celebrate New Year's Eve 2014 in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8