The Laser Light Experience at MODS
Sit back and let the laser light show transport you to another place at the Museum of Discovery and Science.
The Laser Light Experience
Thursday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m.; Friday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m., 9:10 p.m., 10:15 p.m.; Saturday 8:15 p.m., 9:20 p.m., 10:25 p.m.; Sunday 5:35 p.m., 6:40 p.m.; through Sept. 29
Museum of Discovery and Science, 401 SW Second St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-463-IMAX
$9 adults, $8 Seniors, $7 children ages 2 – 12
What's cooler than lasers? Nothing, thank you very much. The Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale is offering four different laser light shows that celebrate our love for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, i.e. lasers. (Thanks Wikipedia.)
Listen to hits by Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and other classic rock jams as you sit back in the plush comfort of MODS cavernous IMAX theater and have your ears blown out by 42 speakers pumping out the soundtrack to accompany the visual laser feast.
Check out shows now through Sept. 29. Let the laser love begin!
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets