The Laser Light Experience at MODS
Sit back and let the laser light show transport you to another place at the Museum of Discovery and Science.
What's cooler than lasers? Nothing, thank you very much. The Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale is offering four different laser light shows that celebrate our love for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, i.e. lasers. (Thanks Wikipedia.)
Listen to hits by Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and other classic rock jams as you sit back in the plush comfort of MODS cavernous IMAX theater and have your ears blown out by 42 speakers pumping out the soundtrack to accompany the visual laser feast.
Check out shows now through Sept. 29. Let the laser love begin!
The Laser Light Experience
Thursday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m.; Friday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m., 9:10 p.m., 10:15 p.m.; Saturday 8:15 p.m., 9:20 p.m., 10:25 p.m.; Sunday 5:35 p.m., 6:40 p.m.; through Sept. 29
Museum of Discovery and Science, 401 SW Second St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-463-IMAX
$9 adults, $8 Seniors, $7 children ages 2 – 12
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day