The Laser Light Experience at MODS
Sit back and let the laser light show transport you to another place at the Museum of Discovery and Science.
The Laser Light Experience
Thursday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m.; Friday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m., 9:10 p.m., 10:15 p.m.; Saturday 8:15 p.m., 9:20 p.m., 10:25 p.m.; Sunday 5:35 p.m., 6:40 p.m.; through Sept. 29
Museum of Discovery and Science, 401 SW Second St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-463-IMAX
$9 adults, $8 Seniors, $7 children ages 2 – 12
What's cooler than lasers? Nothing, thank you very much. The Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale is offering four different laser light shows that celebrate our love for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, i.e. lasers. (Thanks Wikipedia.)
Listen to hits by Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and other classic rock jams as you sit back in the plush comfort of MODS cavernous IMAX theater and have your ears blown out by 42 speakers pumping out the soundtrack to accompany the visual laser feast.
Check out shows now through Sept. 29. Let the laser love begin!
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 11 - 13
- Velvet Underground: Huahua's Taqueria launches a hot happy hour series and The Duke Lounge/Gallery opens in Little Havana
- Dada Life brought high-energy show to Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 4 - 6
- Afrojack warms up the Fourth of July partying with a set at Mansion this Thursday
- Top Ten Fourth of July Weekend Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fourth of July Parties in South Florida
- The top three moments from Friday night at the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party