The Laser Light Experience at MODS
Sit back and let the laser light show transport you to another place at the Museum of Discovery and Science.
What's cooler than lasers? Nothing, thank you very much. The Museum of Discovery and Science in Fort Lauderdale is offering four different laser light shows that celebrate our love for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, i.e. lasers. (Thanks Wikipedia.)
Listen to hits by Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and other classic rock jams as you sit back in the plush comfort of MODS cavernous IMAX theater and have your ears blown out by 42 speakers pumping out the soundtrack to accompany the visual laser feast.
Check out shows now through Sept. 29. Let the laser love begin!
The Laser Light Experience
Thursday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m.; Friday 7 p.m., 8:05 p.m., 9:10 p.m., 10:15 p.m.; Saturday 8:15 p.m., 9:20 p.m., 10:25 p.m.; Sunday 5:35 p.m., 6:40 p.m.; through Sept. 29
Museum of Discovery and Science, 401 SW Second St., Fort Lauderdale; 954-463-IMAX
$9 adults, $8 Seniors, $7 children ages 2 – 12
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Get your block party on for free June 2