Las Olas Wine Cafe
Feast on great times, friends & wine at Las Olas Wine Cafe
Oenophiles unite - the Las Olas Wine Cafe opens this season, bringing lunch, dinner, small plates, desserts and wine machines to Las Olas. Created by the Weston Dining Group, the Las Olas Wine Cafe will pour small samples, full glasses and bottles of the "world's finest wines." Menu highlights include smoked salmon carpaccio, Venezuelan ham croquettes and Argentinean empanadas.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon