Las Olas Lunch
M Bar opens for lunch on Las Olas
Las Olas welcomes a new lunch spot this month as “global tapas eatery” M Bar opens for lunch daily at 11:30am. The menu features a series of farm-to-table shared plates like local grouper ceviche, braised Brussels sprouts, baked mac n cheese, farm egg personal pizza & sliders (pictured). Opt for the lunch trio and choose 2 small plates, a flatbread or pizza & a domestic beer for $18 through Labor Day.
1301 East Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdal
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week