Las Olas Lunch
M Bar opens for lunch on Las Olas
Las Olas welcomes a new lunch spot this month as “global tapas eatery” M Bar opens for lunch daily at 11:30am. The menu features a series of farm-to-table shared plates like local grouper ceviche, braised Brussels sprouts, baked mac n cheese, farm egg personal pizza & sliders (pictured). Opt for the lunch trio and choose 2 small plates, a flatbread or pizza & a domestic beer for $18 through Labor Day.
1301 East Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdal
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach