Las Olas Lunch
M Bar opens for lunch on Las Olas
1301 East Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdal
Las Olas welcomes a new lunch spot this month as “global tapas eatery” M Bar opens for lunch daily at 11:30am. The menu features a series of farm-to-table shared plates like local grouper ceviche, braised Brussels sprouts, baked mac n cheese, farm egg personal pizza & sliders (pictured). Opt for the lunch trio and choose 2 small plates, a flatbread or pizza & a domestic beer for $18 through Labor Day.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida