Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
Gastropub serves American comfort food & features self serve beer
If it's Brickell, it must be a gastro pub, and that's exactly what the plan is for the space formerly known as Waxy O'Connor's which, as of sometime in the fall will become the second location of Las Olas' s American Social, also known by lazy trendy types as AmSo. Located below the Neo Vertika lofts, AmSo Brickell will serve classic American comfort food, craft cocktails and “pour it yourself” beers on tap. What other area "gastropubs" don't have, however, are the water views, so there's that too.
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?