Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
Gastropub serves American comfort food & features self serve beer
If it's Brickell, it must be a gastro pub, and that's exactly what the plan is for the space formerly known as Waxy O'Connor's which, as of sometime in the fall will become the second location of Las Olas' s American Social, also known by lazy trendy types as AmSo. Located below the Neo Vertika lofts, AmSo Brickell will serve classic American comfort food, craft cocktails and “pour it yourself” beers on tap. What other area "gastropubs" don't have, however, are the water views, so there's that too.
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami