Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
Gastropub serves American comfort food & features self serve beer
If it's Brickell, it must be a gastro pub, and that's exactly what the plan is for the space formerly known as Waxy O'Connor's which, as of sometime in the fall will become the second location of Las Olas' s American Social, also known by lazy trendy types as AmSo. Located below the Neo Vertika lofts, AmSo Brickell will serve classic American comfort food, craft cocktails and “pour it yourself” beers on tap. What other area "gastropubs" don't have, however, are the water views, so there's that too.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton