Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
Gastropub serves American comfort food & features self serve beer
If it's Brickell, it must be a gastro pub, and that's exactly what the plan is for the space formerly known as Waxy O'Connor's which, as of sometime in the fall will become the second location of Las Olas' s American Social, also known by lazy trendy types as AmSo. Located below the Neo Vertika lofts, AmSo Brickell will serve classic American comfort food, craft cocktails and “pour it yourself” beers on tap. What other area "gastropubs" don't have, however, are the water views, so there's that too.
690 SW 1st Court
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name