Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
Gastropub serves American comfort food & features self serve beer
If it's Brickell, it must be a gastro pub, and that's exactly what the plan is for the space formerly known as Waxy O'Connor's which, as of sometime in the fall will become the second location of Las Olas' s American Social, also known by lazy trendy types as AmSo. Located below the Neo Vertika lofts, AmSo Brickell will serve classic American comfort food, craft cocktails and “pour it yourself” beers on tap. What other area "gastropubs" don't have, however, are the water views, so there's that too.
690 SW 1st Court
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants