Las Olas Art Fair celebrates 25 years
Take a stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and peruse works of art from more than 100 artists from across the country.
In celebration of its 25th year, the art festival presents more than 100 artists from 30 states displaying all kinds of artworks ranging in price from $25 to $30,000. The free event takes place from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on East Las Olas Boulevard between Sixth and 11th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. www.artfestival.com.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Miami Events - October 2015
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'