Las Olas Art Fair celebrates 25 years
Take a stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and peruse works of art from more than 100 artists from across the country.
In celebration of its 25th year, the art festival presents more than 100 artists from 30 states displaying all kinds of artworks ranging in price from $25 to $30,000. The free event takes place from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on East Las Olas Boulevard between Sixth and 11th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. www.artfestival.com.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 31-Aug. 2
- Miami Events - August 2015
- Historic Virginia Key Beach Park hosts 70th Anniversary Celebration
- City Theatre and Island City Stage team up for Shorts Gone Wild
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July 27 - Aug 2
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 24-26
- Overtown Music & Arts Festival is a soulful afternoon in historic Miami neighborhood
- International Salsa Festival takes over Tamiami Park for three days of salsa's finest performers
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun July20-26
- Free and Cheap things to do in Miami - July 17-19