Las Olas Art Fair celebrates 25 years
Take a stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and peruse works of art from more than 100 artists from across the country.
In celebration of its 25th year, the art festival presents more than 100 artists from 30 states displaying all kinds of artworks ranging in price from $25 to $30,000. The free event takes place from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on East Las Olas Boulevard between Sixth and 11th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. www.artfestival.com.
See and Do
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week