Las Olas Art Fair celebrates 25 years
Take a stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and peruse works of art from more than 100 artists from across the country.
In celebration of its 25th year, the art festival presents more than 100 artists from 30 states displaying all kinds of artworks ranging in price from $25 to $30,000. The free event takes place from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on East Las Olas Boulevard between Sixth and 11th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. www.artfestival.com.
See and Do
- Yass, Beach: Five Miami Beaches That Are Better Than South Beach
- 8 Best Places For People Watching in Miami
- 7 Best Spots in Miami to get Ice Cream and Frozen Treats
- 5 Quintessential Palm Beach Experiences You Can Have this Weekend
- Ultimate Guide to Broward County Museums
- 11 Places to Listen to Live Music Every Night in Miami
- 9 ways to know you are at a Miami baby shower
- 5 places to cool down in Miami
- Miami voted best city for facial hair - free trims this weekend for all
- Ultimate Guide to Miami's Museums