Las Olas Art Fair celebrates 25 years
Take a stroll down Las Olas Boulevard and peruse works of art from more than 100 artists from across the country.
In celebration of its 25th year, the art festival presents more than 100 artists from 30 states displaying all kinds of artworks ranging in price from $25 to $30,000. The free event takes place from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday on East Las Olas Boulevard between Sixth and 11th Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. www.artfestival.com.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 3-5
- Miami Events - July 2015
- July 4, Kids Eat Free: Munchkin Fun's top picks June 29 - July 5
- Seven options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- 10 Things to Do on July 4
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Florida Supercon celebrates 10 years of geeking out
- Fourth of July guide: Where to watch fireworks in South Florida on July 4
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun June 22-28
- Carlos Mencia headlines at the Ultimate Miami Comedian at Magic City Casino