Lapis' Two on One Menu
Lapis’ new Two on One menu, allows guests to double their results with different services performed by two spa specialists simultaneously.
Lapis Spa at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
One can be a lonely number.
So when Lapis’ new Two on One menu rolled out, we were tickled pink.
The addition allows guests to double their results in half the time with different services performed by two spa specialists simultaneously. The introduction of these multi-layered treatments reflects a trend towards clients wanting the benefits of a spa day without devoting time to multiple, individual treatments. With this new option, clients can now customize the spa experience they wish to have, in the amount of time they wish to have it, while still having the opportunity to experience Lapis’ complimentary amenities such as the signature Water Journeys before or after a treatment. These time maximizing spa services range in price from $115-$200 and include:
• The C.E.F and Pedicure – a Classic European Facial paired with a pedicure.
• Take a Load Off My Back plus Leg and Foot Massage – four hands massage your back, legs and feet. • Forever Young Facial with Manicure – a refining microdermabrasion facial with a manicure.
• Treat My Scalp with Leg and Foot Massage – warm oils are massaged into the scalp, feet and legs to releases tension.
• The Day After Detox with Leg and Foot Massage – reduces the negative effects of over-indulgence with a relaxing detox wrap paired with a leg and food massage.
• Speedy Yet Effective Facial with Leg and Foot Massage – a cleansing facial complimented by a soothing foot and leg massage.
For the dudes, Lapis Spa is also introducing an all-new collection of treatments specifically designed for the male spa guest. Targeting the scalp, neck, shoulders, back and beard area, men can now select from a comprehensive list of no-frills services that alleviate soreness or irritation in these concentrated areas. Massages feature deeper pressure, with a focus on the upper and lower back where men tend to be the tightest, while during the facial, aestheticians pay special attention to soothing and conditioning the often neglected beard area. Services are also enhanced by the use of the plant-based Osmium men’s skincare line and natural ingredients such as aloe and sage and chamomile teas. The menu ranges in price from $130-$160 and includes:
• Weekend Warrior’s Rehab – deep sports massage uses heated rocks to ease pain and tension and release energy blockages.
• Hot Pack for the Back – relieve back pain and increase range of motion through the use of a self-heating mud pack that works to both detoxify and release tension. Includes a full body massage.
• Refuel Facial – pure collagen deeply cleanses, hydrates, nourishes and plumps the skin while a gel mask assists to boost the skin’s repair abilities. A pressure point foot reflexology and scalp massage is also included.
• Scalp In Knead – relaxing hair and scalp treatment that also includes an arm and foot massage.
• Scrubdown – an exfoliating body massage that leaves skin smooth and soft.
• MANscape – waxing services for the back, brows, legs, chest and arms.
“We expanded Lapis’ treatment menu to address the needs of our growing clientele while also incorporating industry trends that have emerged since our opening almost 3 years ago,” Director of Spa Operations at Lapis Spa Josie Feria, says. “In particular there has been a huge demand for services that offer instant results, so through our newly expanded menu, we wanted to ensure a variety of options were added for guests wanting to look and feel their best right after their treatment," Feria adds.