Lanzallamas @ MiaSci Planetarium
Latin band Lanzallamas Monofónica performs under the stars at Miami Science Museum Planetarium.
So you have seen Pink Floyd, Led Zepellin, The Doors and every other trippy classic rock band's laser light show at the Planetarium. How about gazing at the night sky while listening to some Latin fusion. Lanzallamas Monofónica performs at the Miami Science Museum Planetarium this Saturday.
Aside from the entertainment, your $20 ticket includes an open bar and snacks, free parking and free downloads of two of the groups songs. Not to mention part of the ticket sales will be donated to the Overtown Youth Center, a non-profit that provides support for underpriviledged kids.
Lanzallamas Monofónica at Miami Science Museum Planetarium
Saturday, September 25 at 8 p.m.
3280 S. Miami Ave., Miami.
Tickets $20 at 305-519-4939 or www.lanzamusica.com
See and Do
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20
- Six Things you didn’t know about Miami Children’s Museum
- Robot bartenders and a 10-story slide. That’s life on the world's biggest cruise ship
- Miami's coolest events courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Nov. 15-30