Lamar Odom to the Miami Heat?
Has a place in town
There are many basketball reasons why the world champions Miami Heat are said to be interested in luring free agent Lamar Odom back to South Florida, and why Odom could be chomping at bits at the prospect. There are marketing reasons: Odom is married to reality TV veteran Khloe Kardashian and they have a show together, Khloe & Lamar. Getting this tallhead in a Heat uniform would only add more flash to the Heat’s money-driven circus. Then, there’s this $2.9 million-reason: Odom owns an amazing mansion on SW 63rd Court in the swanky Village of Pinecrest, 30 minutes from the Heat’s home court.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet