Lamar Odom to the Miami Heat?
Has a place in town
There are many basketball reasons why the world champions Miami Heat are said to be interested in luring free agent Lamar Odom back to South Florida, and why Odom could be chomping at bits at the prospect. There are marketing reasons: Odom is married to reality TV veteran Khloe Kardashian and they have a show together, Khloe & Lamar. Getting this tallhead in a Heat uniform would only add more flash to the Heat’s money-driven circus. Then, there’s this $2.9 million-reason: Odom owns an amazing mansion on SW 63rd Court in the swanky Village of Pinecrest, 30 minutes from the Heat’s home court.
On Our Radar
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too