Lamar Odom to the Miami Heat?
Has a place in town
There are many basketball reasons why the world champions Miami Heat are said to be interested in luring free agent Lamar Odom back to South Florida, and why Odom could be chomping at bits at the prospect. There are marketing reasons: Odom is married to reality TV veteran Khloe Kardashian and they have a show together, Khloe & Lamar. Getting this tallhead in a Heat uniform would only add more flash to the Heat’s money-driven circus. Then, there’s this $2.9 million-reason: Odom owns an amazing mansion on SW 63rd Court in the swanky Village of Pinecrest, 30 minutes from the Heat’s home court.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference