Lamar Odom to the Miami Heat?
Has a place in town
There are many basketball reasons why the world champions Miami Heat are said to be interested in luring free agent Lamar Odom back to South Florida, and why Odom could be chomping at bits at the prospect. There are marketing reasons: Odom is married to reality TV veteran Khloe Kardashian and they have a show together, Khloe & Lamar. Getting this tallhead in a Heat uniform would only add more flash to the Heat’s money-driven circus. Then, there’s this $2.9 million-reason: Odom owns an amazing mansion on SW 63rd Court in the swanky Village of Pinecrest, 30 minutes from the Heat’s home court.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz