Lamar Odom to the Miami Heat?
Has a place in town
There are many basketball reasons why the world champions Miami Heat are said to be interested in luring free agent Lamar Odom back to South Florida, and why Odom could be chomping at bits at the prospect. There are marketing reasons: Odom is married to reality TV veteran Khloe Kardashian and they have a show together, Khloe & Lamar. Getting this tallhead in a Heat uniform would only add more flash to the Heat’s money-driven circus. Then, there’s this $2.9 million-reason: Odom owns an amazing mansion on SW 63rd Court in the swanky Village of Pinecrest, 30 minutes from the Heat’s home court.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market