Lais Bacchi Jewelry
Artefacto adds some bling to its luxe furniture showroom.
Lais Bacchi Jewelry is available at Artefacto
4440 Ponce De Leon Blvd # 1600, Coral Gables
The lowdown: As if the glamorous furniture at Artefacto weren’t enough to seduce the senses, the home interior store has added some bling to its digs in the form of Lais Bacchi Jewelry. Artefacto Owners Paulo and Lais Bacchi hail from Brazil and have set their sights on bringing their luxurious aesthetic — Paulo with furniture, Lais with her baubles — to Miami.
“I have a deep passion for beautiful design and chic jewelry — I believe that fashion and furniture compliment each other,” Lais says.
The ‘hood: Lais Bacchi Jewelry is sold in Artefacto’s Coral Gables showroom in The Village at Merrick Park.
The highlights: Scoop up the Lais’ signature gold-plated druzy ring ($300) and bracelet ($550) — and get ready to razzle-dazzle ‘em.
The owner says: “Miami is a great destination for fashion and superb design. My jewelry goes with the Miami lifestyle — day or night — and makes its wearer always paparazzi ready,” Lais adds.
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Designer Casa
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Lost Boy Dry Goods
- Market Boutique in SoMi