Lais Bacchi Jewelry
Artefacto adds some bling to its luxe furniture showroom.
The lowdown: As if the glamorous furniture at Artefacto weren’t enough to seduce the senses, the home interior store has added some bling to its digs in the form of Lais Bacchi Jewelry. Artefacto Owners Paulo and Lais Bacchi hail from Brazil and have set their sights on bringing their luxurious aesthetic — Paulo with furniture, Lais with her baubles — to Miami.
“I have a deep passion for beautiful design and chic jewelry — I believe that fashion and furniture compliment each other,” Lais says.
The ‘hood: Lais Bacchi Jewelry is sold in Artefacto’s Coral Gables showroom in The Village at Merrick Park.
The highlights: Scoop up the Lais’ signature gold-plated druzy ring ($300) and bracelet ($550) — and get ready to razzle-dazzle ‘em.
The owner says: “Miami is a great destination for fashion and superb design. My jewelry goes with the Miami lifestyle — day or night — and makes its wearer always paparazzi ready,” Lais adds.
Lais Bacchi Jewelry is available at Artefacto
4440 Ponce De Leon Blvd # 1600, Coral Gables
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood