Lady Lux Boutique Bash
A new shop is popping up on Coral Way this week. Swing by and enjoy wine, cheese, sweets, trunk show and a 15% off store-wide savings. Faboosh!
Wine, cheese, Annie's Baked Goods sweet treats, sales and a Ramona LaRue trunk show — all will be in store Thursday, February 25th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the brand spankin' new Lady Lux Boutique.
Nestled on Coral Way, the shop is chockfull of chic clothes at affordable pricepoints. Owner Melissa Garcia says, "We believe every woman is fabulous and should feel that way!"
Not only is the entire shop 15% off, but a $100 gift certificate will be raffled for $5 with all ticket proceeds benefiting Haiti Disater Relief Efforts via the American Red Cross.
Sounds like an excellent reason to shop to us.
Lady Lux Boutique
3660 Coral Way, Miami
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store