Lady Lux Boutique Bash
A new shop is popping up on Coral Way this week. Swing by and enjoy wine, cheese, sweets, trunk show and a 15% off store-wide savings. Faboosh!
Lady Lux Boutique
3660 Coral Way, Miami
Wine, cheese, Annie's Baked Goods sweet treats, sales and a Ramona LaRue trunk show — all will be in store Thursday, February 25th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the brand spankin' new Lady Lux Boutique.
Nestled on Coral Way, the shop is chockfull of chic clothes at affordable pricepoints. Owner Melissa Garcia says, "We believe every woman is fabulous and should feel that way!"
Not only is the entire shop 15% off, but a $100 gift certificate will be raffled for $5 with all ticket proceeds benefiting Haiti Disater Relief Efforts via the American Red Cross.
Sounds like an excellent reason to shop to us.
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend