Lady Lux Boutique Bash
A new shop is popping up on Coral Way this week. Swing by and enjoy wine, cheese, sweets, trunk show and a 15% off store-wide savings. Faboosh!
Lady Lux Boutique
3660 Coral Way, Miami
Wine, cheese, Annie's Baked Goods sweet treats, sales and a Ramona LaRue trunk show — all will be in store Thursday, February 25th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the brand spankin' new Lady Lux Boutique.
Nestled on Coral Way, the shop is chockfull of chic clothes at affordable pricepoints. Owner Melissa Garcia says, "We believe every woman is fabulous and should feel that way!"
Not only is the entire shop 15% off, but a $100 gift certificate will be raffled for $5 with all ticket proceeds benefiting Haiti Disater Relief Efforts via the American Red Cross.
Sounds like an excellent reason to shop to us.
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
- Pantone Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid
- David Beckham Bodywear for H&M
- Sock Subscription for Men
- Backstage at Wildfox Swim Show during Miami Swim Week
- Miami Swim Week 2013 - Day 4 Recap
- Betsey Johnson unveils new swimwear at the Betsy Hotel on Miami Beach
- Urban Outfitters Opening New Store in Miami
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!