Ladurée Opens in Miami Beach
The French sweets shop and makers of the world's greatest macaroons opens in Miami Beach.
Macaroon mavens, lend us your ears: Ladurée — the French sweet shop best known as the makers of the finest macaroons in the world — just opened on Miami Beach's pedestrian friendly Lincoln Road.
The 411? Maison Ladurée’s third U.S. location is a jewel box boutique in the neo-classical style. Imbued with all the delightful decorative elements that are signatures of the Maison’s character, Ladurée Miami offers a taste of Paris and the French art de vivre in the Magic City.
1118 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas